The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net stickers - who actually wears them?

Sheefa

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have the original foot long ones for the front and rear windows, then theres the original side window ones which are black with white lettering, and then theres the more recent ones which have a clear background and white lettering.

The black ones were a little lacking in stickyness and lastability, they wrinkled and fell off with too much sun.

JB

Yeah, the black ones kind of faded quite badly so I switched em for the new ones. And I've got a foot long one in the rear (so to speak :D ).

I've got mine in the rear quarter glass... looks quite classy as they're not completely obvious behind the tinted windows but the white logo shows through nicely.

I'm big on subtlety with things like this...

Sorry if someones already suggested this but I think we should have a club ID badge with our Avatars on it for club meets too... It would make it much easier for new members to mingle??? we could have a standard template on the site for people to print off before a meet, could have a similar badge to put in the car window for the same reason...

I'd be happy to knock something up if people like the idea...

Rob

same as, not as obvious but can still be detected if needs be, only have it on passenger side though, have my Systema sticker on the other side to try and drum up business.

do have the web address on the front plate though :D