Guest x-Supra_Lady-x

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattsupra

i think some up to date pics would be good

of the supra abviously ;) lol

sorry i wasnt on here to say hi and welcome the first time so i wont do it now hehe

anyways welcome to the nut house and enjoy

by the way no reply to you being engaged is there yet ?

matt

• 2 years later...
Guest x-Supra_Lady-x

Hi everyone i'm back once again lol i'm Eloise 23 from worcester ive been very busy so i havnt had time to come on My supra looks alot different now but i'm in a spot of bother the person thats doing my car for me I no longer trust I think hes trying to mug me could really do with some help

Thanks for your time :)

Hi everyone i'm back once again lol i'm Eloise 23 from worcester ive been very busy so i havnt had time to come on My supra looks alot different now but i'm in a spot of bother the person thats doing my car for me I no longer trust I think hes trying to mug me could really do with some help

Thanks for your time :)

;)

Posting this for Eloise

93 Na Aero Auto - TT VVTI - Its a company called Autoprep just outside worcester, I was told they were good by a friend of a friend. I got the engine (vvti tt lump) just before my dad passed away so as I found out my car went in to be done, then I find out im paying for the funeral which cost £6,000 so the company that were doing it wouldnt wait said they dont care if someone has died just move the car so I did had no where to put it as my drive is silly so my only option was to put it in a field (bad I know) left her there for just over a year and not long ago my best friend died who had a supra so I wanted to get my car sorted as he wanted me to sort it. The engine had a few bits missing (only old to facelift - dials/loom etc) so I gave him £4,000 to get parts do the bodykit (JDL) and everything else but I dont feel like im getting what ive payed for, maybe im just being silly but I dont trust him anymore.!

note! this engine was already in the car but not hooked up and running! also a JDM kit fit and colour change from black to white!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

pics

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000035203262#!/album.php?aid=8365&id=100000035203262

Posting this for Eloise

93 Na Aero Auto - TT VVTI - Its a company called Autoprep just outside worcester, I was told they were good by a friend of a friend. I got the engine (vvti tt lump) just before my dad passed away so as I found out my car went in to be done, then I find out im paying for the funeral which cost £6,000 so the company that were doing it wouldnt wait said they dont care if someone has died just move the car so I did had no where to put it as my drive is silly so my only option was to put it in a field (bad I know) left her there for just over a year and not long ago my best friend died who had a supra so I wanted to get my car sorted as he wanted me to sort it. The engine had a few bits missing (only old to facelift - dials/loom etc) so I gave him £4,000 to get parts do the bodykit (JDL) and everything else but I dont feel like im getting what ive payed for, maybe im just being silly but I dont trust him anymore.!

note! this engine was already in the car but not hooked up and running! also a JDM kit fit and colour change from black to white!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

pics

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000035203262#!/album.php?aid=8365&id=100000035203262

Eloise, can you go into detail about why you think you've been diddled? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just not sure of the details.

It might be better to start a new thread in Members Only and post the details there.