Hiya

Guest x-Supra_Lady-x

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest x-Supra_Lady-x

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been on saying thanks to the welcomes just me and my fiancé were in a crash. Don't worry not my supra or Celica. Hope your all well and bignum we will have to meet up some time as we live so close :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Leelus1

Your at one end of the scale I'm the other. I got my first supra at age 62 and having driven everything from minis to jags I have to say the supra beats the lot. My boys call me Supragran don't know if I like that or not

Your at one end of the scale I'm the other. I got my first supra at age 62 and having driven everything from minis to jags I have to say the supra beats the lot. My boys call me Supragran don't know if I like that or not

Hi Leelus:). Got any pics ?

• 10 months later...
Guest x-Supra_Lady-x

Hi everyone

I have not been on in a long time so I better re-introduce myself.

My name's Eloise I'm 21 old I know lol, My supra is no longer a non turbo I have put a 1999 vvti twin turbo engine in, which is being worked on right now. My Wheels and veilside side skirts finally arrived from Japan, but I'm selling the skirts due to I bought the JDL Tuning bodykit when it first came out. ive just got a koni radiator did want blitz but Envy didn't have any in, GReddy Intercooler, TRD strut bar, Power Enterprise Air Impulse Version II, Steering Wheel off eBay lol and loads more.

I still have my 2 other cars but the Celica will be for sale soon :(

umm don't know what else to put so I hope to hear from you all :)

Ellie x

Get them to wire your rear fog light into the main clusters too so you can get rid of the red blob ;)

There's also a few pipes need connecting on the engine :D

Welcome to the club, don't remember this thread first time round. Those wheels looks pretty awesome!

Hi there, My name's Eloise I'm 19 years old from the Midlands.

I own a Toyota Supra 3.0 non Turbo Aero Top in Black, I also own a Celica ST Gen 6 and a Punto GT Turbo that I'm selling now that I have moved on. I've only had My supra a week so I have not started on it yet, I would be very grateful for any help. My Fiancé will be getting a supra very soon, he has a Honda Civic VTI-S hatchback right now. So I am looking forward to when he gets it anyway chat soon.:)

Update Im 20 now :(

Sorry read this post a bit late! Hi and welcome to the club Eloise! :D

Nice supe you have there, i was 19 when i had my first supe and now ive got me '98 vvti TT supra at 21! :eyebrows: :D

You look very pretty btw and you have a very nice name...:D ;)

Welcome back.

I own a AeroTop Toyota Supra VVTI Twin Turbo RZ-S

You may want to edit that to say something like Toyota Supra SZ-S with VVTI TT Conversion. Too many of these NA folk thinking there car becomes a TT model after a TT lump is put in.

I'm also very lucky that I have Envy Performance sponsoring my supra hehe.

Sounds interesting, do tell us more.