The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXX Stolen Supra Please Read XXX (FOUND)

womble

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awsome news mate!!! Its not often you hear about people getting their cars back with minimal damage so I bet you're well chuffed!!! I know I would be :)

Lets just hope the git hasn't screwed anything up whilst he's been thrashing your motor around :(

It weired knowing it wasn't far away all along, I was up that way today too... have a good xmas and new year :thumbs:

I'm so glad for you! I must echo the comments of others, this is the best car forum I've ever heard of.

Also all credit to the Police for taking it seriously & rescuing your Xmas!

One hell of a good outcome!

All the best for the festive Season!

regards

Henk

I'm still absolutely ecstatic and I'm probably looking forward to picking her up more than when I've been when getting it back after works been done on it!!. Thanks to all again and hopefully I'll have a bit of time later on this aft to answer some of the Qs that have been asked and give a few more details as to actual damage done etc.

Shamefully I've realised that I've yet to publically thank the police who found the car, good on you guys for a job very well done, many many thanks to all involved.

HURRAH :) !!!!

Got a call this afternoon from the Police. My car has been found safe and well in Stanningley, Leeds. Damage is minimal, limited (as far as they can see) to the drivers door lock and ignition. I really can't begin to tell you all what a releif this is as it was really annoying me and as much as I tried to forget about it and just get on with things (being v busy at work has helped no end) it just kept on playing on my mind. Where is my car?, is it burt out?, being stripped down? etc etc.

Naturally I'd like to say a big thank you to all the moderators and members on here for their support, well wishes, and offers of help. It really is appreciated and truly helped me to keep my chin up. I've seen many a post on here over the years saying what a great forum this is and whilst I've never doubted it this was an exemplary example of a caring comunity. I wish you all the absolute best of christmases and New Years, two things which I too will now be able to enjoy. Time for a pint me thinks :) .

Aw wow. I've got a big grin on my face for you.

I know how good it must feel. It felt good when I paid fifty quid to buy my stolen wheel back, so this must feel amazing, even though it's a bad thing overall.

Super. Really happy for you :)