The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXX Stolen Supra Please Read XXX (FOUND)

womble

That's brilliant news!! I've been following this one since the start of the week.

There's a lesson to be learnt here, We spend thousands on our Supras for bling & performance but very little on security. As mentioned in an earlier reply, a CCTV system with lighting can be set up for less than £100. Nobody should have to wait to go through what Womble's been through to have an incentive to buy a CCTV system. I had one set up primarily for home but I'm amazed by the number of people I get on tape who walk up my drive and look at my Supra and even tug at the door. Seriously you wouldn't believe until you saw it. Now every night I park my car in it the garage. Please don't make it easy for them. Merry Christmas Womble.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images