The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem Side Skirts For Sale - Not!

jazz1

Im not reading any of this, nor getting involved, but a member asked me too pass this on:

*** says:

garatheves says that i reacted cos he pointed out that i was bidding on my own skirts anyways i explained fair enough il retract from the bid which i did if he reads the thread, anyways i was cool about that until he started mailing the ebay people who were bidding on my items and telling them im a scam, when on the other hand in the thread it says that other members have upped the bid for members

*** says:

tell him i bloody reacted cos the stupid git had to fuk up my sale by going out of his way to message the ebay bidders

Really useful!

LMAO @ Gord R

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not reading any of this, nor getting involved, but a member asked me too pass this on:

*** says:

garatheves says that i reacted cos he pointed out that i was bidding on my own skirts anyways i explained fair enough il retract from the bid which i did if he reads the thread, anyways i was cool about that until he started mailing the ebay people who were bidding on my items and telling them im a scam, when on the other hand in the thread it says that other members have upped the bid for members

*** says:

tell him i bloody reacted cos the s**** git had to *** up my sale by going out of his way to message the ebay bidders

And judging by that reaction he's clearly missed the entire point of his ban; and why people like him are not wanted in the club.

The 24 hr ban is a warning though, probably a last one.

Not sure on the mascot bit, I really don't think anybody who suffers from that level of PMT does any good. Yes we all throw our toys out the cot once in a while, but they seem to be getting more and more heated (and yes I include myself in that).

Don't agree with what he did on ebay, however it happens... man up, take your licks, move on...

Flat4_Ire √

Supra-Lover √

Supra01 √

Jazz1 ....

They all have the same attitude and posting style. They all created a shit atmosphere in here. They all got banned in the end.

And I was going to see if anyone wanted Supra-lover back.... :tongue: He wasn't as bad as the two Irish, just young and a bit thick.

And I was going to see if anyone wanted Supra-lover back.... :tongue: He wasn't as bad as the two Irish, just young and a bit thick.

Some people just don't know when to STFU, grow a pair, dig deep and say "yeah ok I was wrong". I kind of like Jazz1, but christ does he need to grow up pretty damn quickly. I felt sorry for Supralover in the end, maybe I missed the controversy.

Back on topic- the Do-luck items cover the rear brake duct, now Toyota have never been the most style centred marque so I guess it's their for a reason so I'd retain that feature if it was me.

i cannot help but like the guy, as said before no reserve is no reserve, and should have been sold as they would have made good money anyway, i have bought stuff of jazz with no probs, but he is young and i have met a lot worse in my time, mind you i am old enough to be a granddad:(

i never see the thread where he had an argument, i forgot the other guys name but supra-lover is a really nice guy, been to a few meets down the pub in southend with him and he is a lovely bloke. who thinks we should reinstate his membership?

i never see the thread where he had an argument, i forgot the other guys name but supra-lover is a really nice guy, been to a few meets down the pub in southend with him and he is a lovely bloke. who thinks we should reinstate his membership?

Nope!

Now that bloke was a prick. I know Jazz posts some shit but jeeeeez supra-lover posted the most I have ever seen. I don't want to know that he has dick rot/his girlfriend has a smelly fanny etc etc

Leave well alone!

:innocent:

He probably is a nice enough bloke in real life, but he's a complete twat behind a keyboard IMO.

Just to clarify my posting, I have only ever bought two items on ebay, I have never sold items on ebay and the use of the :innocent: smiley was tongue in cheek. Sorry for any confusion.

I have sold an item to a policeman; I believe ;)

BTW: "shill bidding" is NOT allowed on ebay, Micheal caught him out and instead of owning up and apologising for his actions he started having a go at Gareth...which was bang out of order.

Top Job Gareth for notifying those innocent bidders......HE IS A SCAMMER