The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem Side Skirts For Sale - Not!

jazz1

No.

I've no idea what on Earth you're on about.

I didn't do Sat morning TV. I got up and played with my Vic20..I got older then got up and played with my ZX Spectrum..then I got older and played with my Amiga A500....then A1200...then PCs....Playstations...PCs...Playstation 2....PCs....

Occasionally I went out on bike when my parents insisted I should "go out and get some fresh air".

Ok it was on much later than me being a kid, it was on about 3 years ago. It was the one with Cat Deeley on. Anyhoo, it was a lot of screaming hyperactive kids.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No.

I've no idea what on Earth you're on about.

I didn't do Sat morning TV. I got up and played with my Vic20..I got older then got up and played with my ZX Spectrum..then I got older and played with my Amiga A500....then A1200...then PCs....Playstations...PCs...Playstation 2....PCs....Mac

Occasionally I went out on my bike when my parents insisted I should "go out and get some fresh air".

The good old Amiga 500, with WORKBENCH. Awesome!

Im apologise for being abusive to fellow members what i did on ebay was wrong, however not uncommon

garetheves sent out messages to my bidders and that pushed me over the edge. I over-reacted(like always) and lost my cool with fellow members, im also going to apologise to rob sorry mate my temper was so high not over you but with alex and jake, jake especially for calling me a "prick"(back to you hundred times jake) and alex for being sly sorry but i dont like you two, ur two faced. Robert mate ur thing was past issues but i can let that go and apology to you and everyone else. Im glad im hated on this forum at least i my made my name JAZZ1:d

Im apologise for being abusive to fellow members what i did on ebay was wrong, however not uncommon

garetheves sent out messages to my bidders and that pushed me over the edge. I over-reacted(like always) and lost my cool with fellow members, im also going to apologise to rob sorry mate my temper was so high not over you but with alex and jake, jake especially for calling me a "prick"(back to you hundred times jake) and alex for being sly sorry but i dont like you two, ur two faced. Robert mate ur thing was past issues but i can let that go and apology to you and everyone else. Im glad im hated on this forum at least i my made my name JAZZ1:d

Fair play, took character to say that.

:thumbs::grouphug:

Ah man, having had nothing to do with your 24 hour ban I was looking for a excuse to ban you again for calling me that "fat bastard mawby" behind my back and for no reason what so ever.

I'm going to have to find someone else to pick on now.

Rob - you shit stirrer - LOL

to rob sorry mate my temper was so high not over you but with alex and jake, jake especially for calling me a "prick"(back to you hundred times jake) and alex for being sly sorry but i dont like you two, ur two faced.

How am I two faced? I think you'll find that I'm consistent; I've always said you're a prick.