jazz1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a fair post Jazz I suppose.

I don't have anything against you, but from the posts you've made in the past you seem a little arrogant and fired up for some abuse.

Gaz was right in informing the bidders, you know what and I'm sure you agree. It's just easier to come clean and say, " Yeah Gaz, I didn't like what you did, but I respect you for being an honest bloke who was providing an honest interpretation of how the biddings were rising". Enough said. :)

Wow I've just seen this. Two faced? WTF? I have no idea why I'm being singled out, again.

Can ANYONE explain this? I didn't touch the thread, then I noted he was on SF and alerted them to him and his dealings.

And Sly? WTF again, I thought I was being quite obvious in my actions to get you banned from all sites.

Have I missed something?

This looks like a job for the bunny pancake again.

Lol, get out more:p

I know mate :p Work has been hard, and money tight for the Supe OK! The next funniest thing I've seen this month was my girlfriend stack it on the drive last weekend. She however was not impressed. She's done it time and time before the flid. Heels and her are not a good combo.

At least I got a responce now, maybe in your admin/mod duty you will have the common curtosity to keep our conversation private as is the point of PM.

BTW whitesupraboy responce confirmed what I posted and theres nothing different to what I had for sale than what you [would] get from any other outlet.[,] Nor was it my parts for sale, posted [it] as a favour.

Where the fuck did you learn to spell? Shkool?

Where the fuck did you learn to spell? Shkool?

Still 'learning' to spell I think mate as he certainly doesn't seem to have passed the after-school puberty stage.

Athough, I passed mine at about 8 and was ravishing girls at about 10, but that's just me ;)

Shurrup yourself smeg head.

I have a cold. :(

(but nice to see you back grumpy pants - pete's been the only moody one here for ages!)

:D

Oh dear, I have a cure for that ;) might not want to tell mike though :D

awww I'm not grumpy - just realistic :D