jazz1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea well mind ur own fu*king business

This is another reason eBay has gone down the pan, what between people upping their own bids and scammers, its nearly impossible to get a bargain on there anymore, which is why eBay was so good at first. You're no better than the scammers IMO. Hope they go for peanuts, maybe you will learn a lesson.

old man mind ur owm business u got nothing better to do then stir shit go eat some

LOL first time ive been called an old man at 24. Im not stiring mate, im being a decent eBay member, seems there are too few of us about these days, as highlighted by this thread. Good look selling the skirts for anything near to a decent price, you've made yourself out to be a complete tit now. Maybe you should use eBay to buy a nice new shovel to dig yourself a deeper hole.

so what if i did i put that upto 350 so i could sell them for a certain price not as if i was looking for 500 pounds for them, if u lot couldnt Afford why couldnt he just mind his own business, but no he had to start mailing them people

I expect you'll be round selling some pegs later, or offering to "top" my hedges.

The thing is, you just don't seem to comprehend the fact that what you did is wrong. How old are you? My kids have a better understanding of right from wrong.

aint you got nothing better to do so what not as if i was gona scam someone and not send goods out if sold.

here you go something you can Afford sorry my skirts dont meet your price range im sure this kit will be better for your range

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-DLK-VS-Style-Bodykit-Body-kit-L2K_W0QQitemZ320055688316QQihZ011QQcategoryZ72209QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You are such a child Jazz, yo uare clearly in the "wrong", i have done something "right" and yet im the bad man, lol, your concept of right and wrong must be well out. Maybe you are not a scammer and yes i believe you would send them to the winner, but you are no better than a scammer IMO because you are still breaking the rules and stopping someone getting a potential bargain. I have every right to report you to eBay and tell other honest eBayers about your "scam" If thats too much for you then maybe you should think about being a bit more honest in the future. I used to think you were ok, especially after the grilling you got when you first joined but your attitude in this thread just makes me think you are a c0ck, grow up.