Oem Side Skirts For Sale - Not!

jazz1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and as for "Affording" a set of original skirts, dont worry the money wouldnt be a problem, you are forgetting that i actually drive my Supra, not just park it on the drive way. I wank over the thought of what you want it to look like.

lol u wank over that shit front bumper:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

My opinion from just viewing all this commotion....

1. Stock looks are sweet

2. Gaz may not be interested in the item but I am glad he is interested in the well being of society by saying what he has seen.

3. I don't care if you own your Supra or not, disagree with what Gaz has said or even think that someone can't afford the skirts....there is no reason to start having a go at people like this.

just read this, i can understand that you want a decent price jazz but there are other way's of going about this. at the end of the day you won't get your money back on these so just nock em out a £100 cheaper and i'm sure they'll sell eventually.

i think you should apologise to a few people on hear and realise that what you did was a bit stupid and there was no need to have a go. i aint got nothing against you, just think you made a stupid mistake and should just realise that and be the bigger man.

nope im not apologising for nothing no way never he had to go further to ruin my bid, put it this way you tell me something, dont you think if garatheves really cares about the right and wrong then why is it that traders can sell replicated kits? thats breaking copy right rules?

just read this, i can understand that you want a decent price jazz but there are other way's of going about this. at the end of the day you won't get your money back on these so just nock em out a £100 cheaper and i'm sure they'll sell eventually.

i think you should apologise to a few people on hear and realise that what you did was a bit stupid and there was no need to have a go. i aint got nothing against you, just think you made a stupid mistake and should just realise that and be the bigger man.

dont you think i was doing that, my bid was aimed at 350 more than 100 pound cheaper but no he had to go out of his way and email those guys who were bidding to tell them not too

nope im not apologising for nothing no way never he had to go further to ruin my bid, put it this way you tell me something, dont you think if garatheves really cares about the right and wrong then why is it that traders can sell replicated kits? thats breaking copy right rules?

Once again, complete bypass of the issue. :ban:

First of all learn how to spell, second use a comparison that actually compares. Upping your bids on ebay is nothing like selling a replica kit. Replica kits are exactly that, they are replicas, the traders never claim them to be originals, they even have differences to the originals so there isnt an issue with copyright, get your facts right, child.

Righto and we're back again.

After discussion, it has been decided to ban Jazz1 for 24hours.

However, I've been made aware that this process of upping your own bids is common place on ebay.

I wonder if everybody who has participated in this thread has a clear conscience in that respect. :innocent:

Just that Jazz1 got caught this time, and was out of order towards fellow club members when it was pointed out to him.

A 24 hour ban? Is that is Class One ;)......."Grandad"

IMO, and OK it doesn't count for much, he's always been an aggressive ass.

Agreed about the ebay thing though. It's becoming an abslute joke, with that and also being able to hide bidding history or something.

Much prefer to buy things from this community like the guys above, except Jaz! :)

Greg

What got up Jazz's skirt, he spat the dummy big time, it obviously because he was not happy about being caught upping his own auction. Jazz you should have just admitted you where wrong and said sorry!

He's right about that.

A couple of times i've bidded for items on Ebay and discovered the seller using mates or other accounts to up the price. From that day on i only use Ebay to sell and not to buy as it really has gone downhill. Well done to Michael to get beond that and actually prove it all to Ebay. Like it has been mentioned earlier this is the place to buy Supra parts....or the odd Sky box package!! :p

I wonder if everybody who has participated in this thread has a clear conscience in that respect. :innocent:

Just for the record, I know I have a clear conscience. Disgraceful and underhand tactics and one that should in no way be associated with the club (and is not).

I hope Jazz comes back with a clear head and this thread deleted.

All IMHO if you disagree, fine, it would be sad world if we all held the same opinion.

:)

Shaun.