Oem Side Skirts For Sale - Not!

jazz1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im pretty sure a few members on here have asked for people to bid on items to bump their prices up, haven't they ?

It wasnt just what he did, tbh the thing that got me more was the way he reacted when it was pointed out to him. Rather than just admit he was wrong and apologise, he got all deffensive and started hurling insults around.

It wasnt just what he did, tbh the thing that got me more was the way he reacted when it was pointed out to him. Rather than just admit he was wrong and apologise, he got all deffensive and started hurling insults around.

Agreed. I wasn't defending him at all just pointing out it is sadly a common practice on E bay. :(

Just 24 hour ban, is that it? For trying to rip off members of this site and other fellow Supra owners?

I thought a 24 hour ban was in order for folks to calm down a bit, like he needed to for his pathetic rants at Gaz and Rik. But for his dishonesty he should be banned outright.

Also this thread should not be deleted. It should be left so that folks in future can see what a lying little scumbag he really is.

lol @ this thread. He really did loose the plot for a bit. Im not sure what to think about the ebay thing.

It maybe common practice, but should not be done against fellow members. However, if the price goes up and the bidder still bids then they are obviously prepared to pay that amount.

For the record, i dont find what he has done acceptable. I think a 24hr ban is the correct punishment due to his aggressive posting.

Fuck me - you lot do get your christmas stockings in a twist.

Yeah he got lairy, who doesn't? He's a kid and we all know it. He's a bit special and considered a club mascot by some. I pity the foo' who would ban him, it's like hitting a spacca because his food dribbled out.

Shame on you D!

:D

Translation:

Oh deary me, you fellows do get a little upset sometimes. Yes, he became verbally difficult and who here can say that they never do the same? He's a little slow and considered to be somewhat of a club mascot by some. I take pity on the person who would prevent his access to the club, it's a little like striking mentally handicapped person for having uncontrollable mastication.

Re: 24 hr ban. Wasnt Jazz banned for 24hrs when he first joined, then we all forgave him and welcomed him back with open arms??? That, plus this post, makes me think the ban should be permanent, i mean what does he bring to the club, constructive??

Shit, you added 'constructive' to the end lol

Surely comedic value is constructive, makes me smile when I see his ramblings

I disagree. He's an annoying little prick and this place would be better off without him.

IMO this is a golden opportunity to boost the average IQ in here by quite a margin.

Haha, hiya jake, I did wonder if you would appear.

I'm not so sure, from what I have seen it's reduced quite a fair amount recently (maybe it's bacause I made some posts ;) )

Im not reading any of this, nor getting involved, but a member asked me too pass this on:

*** says:

garatheves says that i reacted cos he pointed out that i was bidding on my own skirts anyways i explained fair enough il retract from the bid which i did if he reads the thread, anyways i was cool about that until he started mailing the ebay people who were bidding on my items and telling them im a scam, when on the other hand in the thread it says that other members have upped the bid for members

*** says:

tell him i bloody reacted cos the s**** git had to *** up my sale by going out of his way to message the ebay bidders