Oem Side Skirts For Sale - Not!

jazz1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

might do depends when i wake up. as im planning to start work soon when i can be arsed and probably up most of the night. will pass by if i wake up while its still light though :D

You were selling dodgy products which were rightly pointed out by some members. As such the thread has been left intact.

At least I got a responce now, maybe in your admin/mod duty you will have the common curtosity to keep our conversation private as is the point of PM.

BTW whitesupraboy responce confirmed what I posted and theres nothing different to what I had for sale than what you get from any other outlet. Nor was it my parts for sale, posted as a favour.

Im apologise for being abusive to fellow members what i did on ebay was wrong, however not uncommon

garetheves sent out messages to my bidders and that pushed me over the edge. I over-reacted(like always) and lost my cool with fellow members, im also going to apologise to rob sorry mate my temper was so high not over you but with alex and jake, jake especially for calling me a "prick"(back to you hundred times jake) and alex for being sly sorry but i dont like you two, ur two faced. Robert mate ur thing was past issues but i can let that go and apology to you and everyone else. Im glad im hated on this forum at least i my made my name JAZZ1:d

It may be a common thing on eBay and like ive said before if it was just a random item, then although it would still be wrong, it wouldnt bother me quite as much, but to blatantly try to rip off fellow members is not the kind of club spirit we want here. I had every right to warn other members and eBayers about your "scam" as it is out of order and if was bidding on an item and someone told me the seller was upping bids then i would retract my bid straight, you deserved to have your sale k*cked up, maybe you'll be more honest in the future.

The main problem i have though is the way you reacted to being caught red handed. Instead of acting like a man (which you clearly arent yet) and admitting you were wrong and apologising to everyone, you started shouting your mouth off with childish insults. You are a typical keyboard warrior who, personally im glad wont be posting up much any more, like someone has said, the average IQ has taken a huge leap upwards because of it. If you didnt have the vastness of the internet to hide behind then im sure you would be considerably quieter.

Right, rant over, thats enough on the subject by me. Sorry.

It may be a common thing on eBay and like ive said before if it was just a random item, then although it would still be wrong, it wouldnt bother me quite as much, but to blatantly try to rip off fellow members is not the kind of club spirit we want here. I had every right to warn other members and eBayers about your "scam" as it is out of order and if was bidding on an item and someone told me the seller was upping bids then i would retract my bid straight, you deserved to have your sale k*cked up, maybe you'll be more honest in the future.

The main problem i have though is the way you reacted to being caught red handed. Instead of acting like a man (which you clearly arent yet) and admitting you were wrong and apologising to everyone, you started shouting your mouth off with childish insults. You are a typical keyboard warrior who, personally im glad wont be posting up much any more, like someone has said, the average IQ has taken a huge leap upwards because of it. If you didnt have the vastness of the internet to hide behind then im sure you would be considerably quieter.

Right, rant over, thats enough on the subject by me. Sorry.

Well said Gaz ;)

However, now you could be in trouble buddy. Don't forget, Jazz is on big-man 'Steroids' to grow those 2 inch biceps of his and he's also up for a fight like a 'real man'. He's not hiding behind a keyboard, he's 'hard', and he wants it out face to face with anyone who disagrees with him. I for one would be more than happy to oblige, but being a mature-ish adult, I'll let him cool down first and rightfully apologise to yourself and Jake, and Alex. :)

Greg

Well said Gaz ;)

However, now you could be in trouble buddy. Don't forget, Jazz is on big-man 'Steroids' to grow those 2 inch biceps of his and he's also up for a fight like a 'real man'. He's not hiding behind a keyboard, he's 'hard', and he wants it out face to face with anyone who disagrees with him. I for one would be more than happy to oblige, but being a mature-ish adult, I'll let him cool down first and rightfully apologise to yourself and Jake, and Alex. :)

Greg

:rlol: :rlol:

It could be, but its only going to encourage peeps to put the boot in giving the chance for someone to bite. Hes been found out, didnt like it, repelled, got banned, come back, appologised and has learnt a lesson. I fail to see what else could be really that important to add to this thread. Locking it would keep it in the Libary so that if it was to be dwelled upon it could be, that way everyone is happy.

im very proud the way i am, im a cool guy and get along with everyone but anyone, as for the steroids no i dont take them if i did i would be twice the size of what i am(although i admit to taking one injection and backing off due to leg numbness), i dont class my self as the big man or keyboard warrior but like everyone i have another side to me, when pushed i lose my temper(everyone does). As for me being a keyboard warrior, id disagree with that if someone pisses me off then i would greatfully say it to there face. Enough said and enough respect to all the cool guys on here who dont hate:thumbs:

Im apologise for being abusive to fellow members what i did on ebay was wrong, however not uncommon

garetheves sent out messages to my bidders and that pushed me over the edge. I over-reacted(like always) and lost my cool with fellow members, im also going to apologise to rob sorry mate my temper was so high not over you but with alex and jake, jake especially for calling me a "prick"(back to you hundred times jake) and alex for being sly sorry but i dont like you two, ur two faced. Robert mate ur thing was past issues but i can let that go and apology to you and everyone else. Im glad im hated on this forum at least i my made my name JAZZ1:d

Wow I've just seen this. Two faced? WTF? I have no idea why I'm being singled out, again.

Can ANYONE explain this? I didn't touch the thread, then I noted he was on SF and alerted them to him and his dealings.

And Sly? WTF again, I thought I was being quite obvious in my actions to get you banned from all sites.

Have I missed something?