The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well on BBC Weather check showing a complete different scene :p

Lets all hope for a fine night as you cannot always rely on what the weather man says :cool:

And what ever the weather is it's still going to be one hell of a night so look forward to seeing all of you soon.

4 DAY'S TO GO

not that it really matters, like you say going to be a great night :)

Hope you guys like the DVD i have made for the night, it wil be playing on the big screen

40 mins of approx 500 pics of members cars mixed in with music and also movie footage as well as advertising mkiv.net

Hours and i mean hours went into the making of this on the PC using movie maker and then formatting to DVD so can be played in DVD players

Some may notice my Supra is looking some what naked..

There is a reason:( which i'll mention on the night

See Pic

See you all at the Ace on Wed,

Supra bare.jpg

NOPE

My baby goes on Friday, and i got £5900 for her,

Phone hasn't stop since Thursday night, i've had 21 calls and 10 txts and christ knows how many emails

Take delivery of my Skyline Friday eve ,

Fancied a change for a few months,

Thing is i got offered £5900 for my NA and TBH if i didn't to it now i'd end up eventually with a £3k car next year or even before the year is out as Supes are depreciating so fast now

I've got a "circa" 320 bhp at the wheels Skyline R33 (yet to be rolling roaded) I've had it handpicked and bought over from Japan and it has nice 18in GT Culture wheels on + some GTR extras. I was quite suprised how quick it was TBH

It not goodbye.... just time out for a bit,

I made some great freinds on here anyway and friends like Lui etc do the Ace Cafe Jap monthly meet anyway,

I just felt £5900 i'd be a fool not to take it ....

nearly as quick as a tt :D

felt bloody fast. and was a little bit of a struggle to keep in a straight line

Think the missus will have to be careful in it, 320 at wheels is quoted but it is running higher though so i'm told

£5900 for my Supe ....i couldn't say no..

i put it up just to test the water tbh and i was totally inundated with offers..