The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am gutted not going to get there now BIG problems at work that I have to sort out, my department, my problem, tried to palm it off but no joy :( What didn't help was that I am working from home today so local to HQ, if I had been working away I may have got away with it, GUTTED

one of the best meets ever :D

very good turn up and again thanks to Lui and every one else for orgonizing this.

took my camera with me but didnt take any pics as it was bloody cold out there ;)

PLUS: we should do this more often I think.

I'm sure there will be lots of pics tomorrow. Good fun and lots of people, and too many Supras to take in...!

I didn't catch who won the prizes... anybody?

The one above your post won a couple, got the subscription too!! Lovely bit of kit it was. I liked yours actually looks cool without a spoiler, think its the colour.

Great meet, bad ending. went back to my car and found a fu*king huge dent in the front wing and scrapes on the front bumper :(

some sh*t for brains drove into it then didn't even stop !

c*nt

edit- anyone know if the dent in my wing is repairable, ?

thing is, my skirts are blended into the wings, so replacing the wings will be a chore :(

hi there great night had by all. i saw you r motor at around 9ish i think and it did not have any damage than, really sorry to here that mate. i wonder if ther area is in cctv for the ace cafe. might be worth finding out.

had a good night meet loads of people and some great cars on show.

thank you for all making for me feel so welcome and can not wait to get my supra. looks like a big family and can not wait to be part of that.

many thanks.

when is the dvd ready. looks great.

cheers

mark

Just got back home, nice time tonight apart from the cold.

Nice seeing some new faces and some old ones too. ;)

I ended up coming away with 12 month subs from Max power (best engine bay), Banzai (Car of the night) and Japanese performance (Voted by the members for car of the night)

Not a bad result, I am well pleased.

Thanks to all who voted for me, it means a lot coming from you all. ;)

Just got back home, nice time tonight apart from the cold.

Nice seeing some new faces and some old ones too. ;)

I ended up coming away with 12 month subs from Max power (best engine bay), Banzai (Car of the night) and Japanese performance (Voted by the members for car of the night)

Not a bad result, I am well pleased.

Thanks to all who voted for me, it means a lot coming from you all. ;)

Well done m8 and congrats for the win! Nice to meet you too :D

Thats the worst thing, I had a place in the main car park, yet when I got there I was turned away becasue it was full, I was parked to the left of the Ace cafe, A few of the people from Essex parked with me but as far as im aware, none of them got damaged.

Sorry to hear this, there's some real tw*ts out there...

There should be some pics posted up tomorrow, hopefully there will be one of your car and whoever was parked next to it. Can you point out your car on them and let myself and/or Lui know. We'll follow up...

Great meet, bad ending. went back to my car and found a fucking huge dent in the front wing and scrapes on the front bumper :(

some shit for brains drove into it then didn't even stop !

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00150.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00149.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00148.jpg

Nasty. Bad luck mate :(

anyone know if the dent in my wing is repairable, ?

thing is, my skirts are blended into the wings, so replacing the wings will be a chore :(

I'm sure it's repairable but if the worst comes to the worst front wings aren't too expensive. About £120 iirc.

I had the same thing with being turned away. It's a bit of a joke with the names on the list thing being disregarded. I hope Lui can raise the matter with someone at the Cafe. If they had organised it correctly you car would be fine now.