The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

Very disappointed with the reports that came from this Supra gathering and of the showing of the 2006 Dragonball DVD.

Just for the record, below is a picture of a MKiii SUPRA (for those that asked what it was last night) and for those that went to France last year, you'll notice it was parked where we all stayed. This is to prove that there were some in attendance, when you watch the DVD you'd think otherwise :badmood:

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/bondie_rm/DSCF0066.jpg[/qimg]

Cant please everyone..but i will try make a special effort on the clean up (two days) to include many more mkIII's this was a showing before final mastering so i'll do my best....it is the mkivsupra Dragonball and there are a few mkIII's in there but i agree, it did tend to concentrate on mkiv's, (as it was initially a mkivsupra Dragonball event) im not into dissapointing people so im happy to delay it and amend it if its needed till you are all 100% happy!!:(

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest offspring_82

Had a good night yesterday, was the most supra's ive seen in one place, awesome stuff. Im new to the scene and didnt really mingle much, just had a look around. Saw Jamies diff incident, that was harsh. I know that Terrible Turner took pics of all the cars and think they will be on here soon. :)

Well what can I say another great club meet & excellent turn out thanks to you all.

Also want to say big thanks to the following:

Green Peace Si / Luke / Eugene & Simon for all there help with the lighting & Sounds & most of all getting the Dragonball 06 DVD ready for the Premier Showing.

Jezzybabes & Sham on the Decks entertaining us all with music throughout the night.

Blitz Supra Andy for sorting out the Supra slide show DVD.

Hope you all had a great night.

Cheers Lui

You were welcome Lui mate, Hope plenty of people recognised their cars on the slide show,

Great night.... just bloody freezing,

I think the thanks should all be directed to you and the other guys that helped putting on a fantastic evening,

It was great night for me as it was my last Supra meet with my Supra as it goes on Friday and I pick up the Skyline,

I'm taking a short interlude and having a play with a Skyline for a bit,

Hope to return to a Supra in the very near future, The price i got offered for my Supra..... i'd have been a fool to say no ....

Yeah it was us. We got seperated from my mate in the chargespeed. Was trying to find each other and find a good location to get some feature pics with all three cars. The wheel was ok but it wasn't really working for us in the end. To much going on in the background. Shame you couldn't find us.
Had to go home mark, luke had school in the morning steve see you soon:)

pic P1060826 , whose car is that ? niceeeeee :p

by the way Maz where were you that I didnt see you ?!:search:

I was all over the place i didnt see you either - not that i know what you look like :) I was the asian guy with the girl (doesent help as there was a few) but i was looking forward to meeting you - so many faces that i didnt recognise! Will have to meet at the next one for sure :thumbs: By the way your car looks very nice love the paint!

Pistonbroke :( I am so sorry to hear about the damage to your car!!

Where was you parked mate? was you against the building or did you move it into a bay or out of that car park?

What colour do you reckon the car was that hit you cos its hard to tell in the dark and on the photos?

I am so sorry that you didn't get into the main car park. I did try to ring Lui but was told that the car park was already closed and full and that was at 7.35pm 10 mins before the posted time.

Would like a copy of the vid if you could mate..let me how much etc

It was parked against the building. The car/van that hit mine just tranfered black plastic all over it which would suggest non colour coded bumpers.

Once its repaired though, I don't think I'll be taking it up there again, even inside the car park, it was very busy, I saw plenty of coat zips being pushed against paintwork as people squeezed past the cars :(

I was all over the place i didnt see you either - not that i know what you look like :) I was the asian guy with the girl (doesent help as there was a few) but i was looking forward to meeting you - so many faces that i didnt recognise! Will have to meet at the next one for sure :thumbs: By the way your car looks very nice love the paint!

Thanks, shame didnt see you or might have seen you at some points but didnt realise :D

I was with Ro(supRo) all the time, I was the one in leather jacket and combat trousers ;) but yeah mate will see you next time.

Si and Luke eugene and adam, thanks for the dvd of the Dragonball i know just how much hard work goes into those things lolol not as easy as people may think. Luke your music (all written specially for the dvd to avoid added costs to the punters ie.copyright etc was great) Si and Adam the editing was smooth and seemless not an easy thing to do. I am sure it is a difficult task trying to please all the people all the time is indeed a thankless task, but knowing you you will do your level best to try to put in all that is humanly possible. Well done. May i also let all know that Simon invested a sizable amount of his money into the making and producing of this DVD and he will not be getting it back. Just though you should know.

Lui big thanks comming at you too.

regards,

Sheena:)