The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is over 100 miles for me to get there and if it is raining or wet then that means I have to clean the car once I get there. Which really sucks to be honest. I hate the people like Lui who only live down the road from there and can come looking relatively clean. :D

Which brings me to my next question.

Lui are there any self wash-jet wash type places nearby where one could freshen up the car ?

I know there is the place around the back of the Ace that does the hand wash as I have been there before (Before I had the respray), but to be honest I would rather not have a bunch of Russians or whatever they were who can't even speak english, possibly putting swirl marks or worse into my paint job with dirty rags ect.

oh the bp site locator is kerknackered. Anyway going EAST on the A40 from Hanger lane, after about a mile take the slip road left onto the B452 going south into Ealing. The BP station is right there on the slip road

That might as well be Chinese to me mate. I go where the sat nav tells me. I'll give the site locator a go myself later or tomorrow. I assume if I put the Ace Cafe postcode into it that should bring up the BP garage you are talking about?

Sat nav?! Call me old fashioned but I prefer maps and directions lol. But if you type in BP on the A40, in London W5, you should find it ok

Cheers mate.

Also, yes your old fashioned. :p

Maps and directions usually work better when there is proper signage. Something this country severely lacks IMO. :)

Cool, won't be able to get there that early, but we'll try our best, I'll PM Lui my details so he can add me to the list.

I saw something somewhere about an M3 convoy, did this get arranged? Might be able to tag along, depending on the timing, I don't get out of work until 5.30 - 6 you see.

:bang: 79 SUPRA'S LISTED SO FAR GOING :bang:

13 DAYS TO GO

This is going to be one heck of a good night

:bang: PREMIER OF DRAGONBALL 06 SHOWING:bang:

3 TOP MAGS ATTENDING

LOTS OF PRIZE COMPETITIONS

BACKGROUND SUPRA SLIDE SHOW

DJ being done by Old Supra member all known to us by the name of Earth Rokka (Aka Sham)

:bang:Get down early:bang:

THIS IS ONE EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!