The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really going to have and try to get there, it seems a shame for Si to be there without his old motor, especially since it looks like he's doing a damn lot of work for this event. put me down for a close to definite appearance...

Added to the list mate sure Si will like to see how he's old car is going :cool:

By the looks of the list your parking outside... but there is some nice parking opposite so get there early for the best spot:)

So, are only the people on the list getting in the car park, or is it first come, first park ;)

I will turn up a lot earlier if it means getting in to a car park rather than out on the street, my car is in the condition its in, purely because I'm as picky as I am.

So, are only the people on the list getting in the car park, or is it first come, first park ;)

I will turn up a lot earlier if it means getting in to a car park rather than out on the street, my car is in the condition its in, purely because I'm as picky as I am.

Just reminding you all that the

MAIN CARPARK IS FULLY BOOKED NOW

To stop confusion Ace Cafe Marshalls will have a full REG list of those who are entering main carpark which will be valid till 8 PM & after that main carpark will be opened to fill space for those that have booked in & could not make it.

But there's plenty of parking right outside

;)

How does one register for this event?

Just add you name to the latest list posted. You're too late to get into the main area but, if there's any drop outs you can take their place.

Make sure you PM Lui with your details as mentioned in the 1st post.

01. Lui

02. Ray

03. Mr Lover

04. JamieP

05. Rush

06. SupRo

07. TerribleTurner

08. How_Supra

09. Mas

10. Homer

11. Gamer

12. Green Peace (maybe in a non Supra car)

13. Pete_tt

14. absxxxx

15. hogmaw

16. keron

17. MKIVDreamer

18. Gaz6002

19. supramatt

20. Raoul H

21. Paul E

22. Paul Whiffin

23. Blitz supra

24. SupraKid

25. Jason

26. China Man

27. Branners

28. wkdtime

29. d crane

30. Ewen Foster

31. Gatso n Soo

32. Silversoop

33. gaz6148

34. SteveL

35. Supragold

36. jaymdee

37. TRD3000GT - Chris.

38. Pinky TT

39. gixer1216

40. s crane [pick up dvd at ace cafe]

41. Fish

42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra)

43. Dave S

44. BOB B

45. LeeT

46. Scooter

47. Muffleman

48. 2JG

49. Mr T

50. R Black

51. Jay25

52. NINJYA

53. PeterP

54. Garfy

55. Dragonlady

56. Fastisnice (Costas)

57. Ivan

58. MK47

59. Suprash (will PM reg)

60.Tooquicktostop

61. Pete S (offspring_82)

62. imi

63. Overspent

64. azandwhensupra

65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW

66. Trig

67. MrAngry (work permitting... reg pm'd to Lui)

68. stevesupra

:bang:1 WEEK TO GO:bang:

80 Supra's coming along

Just reminding you now that we are getting very close to this event if there is anyone that is listed to enter the main carpark section that can not make it now please PM me & let us know so that I can give your space up for someone else.

Many Thanks Lui

I will be putting Supra's in order that are listed from outside parking into main carpark section if someone drops out from already being in the main carpark.

For all the members that are in the outside parking area just letting you know that the earlier you arrive to park up better the parking space you will find as I think it's going to be a very busy night, good times to arrive for good spots will be between 6-7 PM.

Just reminding you too that after 8pm if there's spaces inside the main carpark it will be open to Supra's only & your more than welcome to get inside the main arena

I'm going to have to pull out as my heater matrix has gone and I don't think I will be able to get it fixed in time :(

Thanks Gaz mate for letting us know now i can give your space up for someone else.

Hope you get it sorted out soon as i know it can be a bit of a major operation to do, whole dash out i think.

Also but not 100% sure think you can bypass heater matrix within side engine bay but then you have not heaters till fix.