The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you know how we all wish for a little snow on Christmas Day when you wake up in the morning & it's never there, now it's our clubs after Christmas party & it's arrived only slightly though now it's going to be a proper Chirstmas party.

Hope that it's not going to put you all off all take care all on the way down & wrap up warm.

Will set a nice scenery & it's no longer snowing now must of happened through the night.

Hopefully will brighten up later in the day but never mind as the party is still going on :eyebrows:

Stupid weather - had to drive the Soop to work for an early start (so I could get an early finish!) and the snow seemed to surprise the gritters too - our estate wasn't done - spintastic!

Downside to this weather is the snow turned to dirty slush and now my car looks like its been rallying, I'm glad I'm not in the show and shine!!!!!

Looking forward to tonight, I hope the weather doesn't put people off, and as has been said it should clear up through the day.

Suns coming out here so hopefully It'll dry the roads up by this afternoon... Gonna go clean the car now...

Lots of dirty cars tonight I think :)

Yeah, any chance of a bit of water if I take a bucket?

Ive seen people washing there cars there before so im sure its not a problem:)

For those with sat nav, here are a few post codes of Jet wash facilities nearby. I have no idea if they are operational or not.

HA0 1PF Sainsbury 2.2 miles from Ace

W3 0PA Shell 2.3 miles

UB6 8QQ Shell 3.5 miles

Again please do not get mad at me if they are closed/broken, I have not confirmed anything.

If anyone knows of any others please include them. :)