The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Complete run down of the nights events at the

ACE CAFE SUPRA MEGA MEET as follows:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Make sure all your Supra's are in top spec for the night as there are plenty of Magazines will be attending & photo-shoots happening & prize giving on this Major Event

:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

BANZAI ATTENDING !!!!!!

JAP PERFORMANCE ATTENDING !!!!!!

MAX POWER ATTENDING !!!!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

6.30pm-8.00pm DJ keepng us entertained with all the latest tunes.

8.00pm - 9.00pm The Premier showing of the Dragonball 06 DVD on a big screen.

9.00pm - 9.30pm Presentation of all prizes for the following:

Seb on behalf of Banzai will be handing out a 12 month subscription of the Banzai Mag for the BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT chosen by Seb the man himself.

Chris from Jap Performance Mag will be handing out a 12 month subscription of their Jap performance Mag for the MEMBERS CHOICE CAR OF THE NIGHT. - On which each member attending will have a slip handed to them to enter registration number of there best car but cannot vote for themself & will be collected & calculated at the beginning of the dragonball DVD showing.

Mark Riccioni of Max Power & the Max Power team will be handing out three 12 Month Subscriptions of Max Power Mag for their personal choices for the following 3 catorgories:

1. THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT.

2. THE BEST ENGINE BAY OF THE NIGHT.

3. THE BEST ICE SET UP OF THE NIGHT.

& loads more freebies given out throughout the night as well.

& Finally ACE CAFE Marshalls will be handing out their very own Ace Cafe prizes for there BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT / BEST ENGINE BAY & BEST ICE INSTALL Which will consist of ACE CAFE T-Shirt of your choice & Ace Cafe goodie bag for each catorgory listed above as well.

9.30pm - Closing - Finishing off with the DJ.

Also Eugene from Big Brother who attented the Dragonball 06 will also be coming along to join us all.

I hope the way that I have laid out the events for the night fit in with you all & will be looking forward to seeing you all at this great night !!

Cheers Lui

Been requested to add this by Paul E organiser of DRAGONBALL 2007.

If any of the Dragonball 2007 attendee's are coming down to this MEGA SUPRA EVENT if possible can also bring along their payments for the dragonball 2007 to give to Paul E on the night on which will also save you a bit in paypal fee's too ;)

As you all know that Paul E will be attending this event & will be a very happy chappy if those attending droagonball 2007 that have not paid yet can do so on the night Many Thanks Lui

Been requested to add this by Paul E organiser of DRAGONBALL 2007.

If any of the Dragonball 2007 attendee's are coming down to this MEGA SUPRA EVENT if possible can also bring along their payments for the dragonball 2007 to give to Paul E on the night on which will also save you a bit in paypal fee's too ;)

As you all know that Paul E will be attending this event & will be a very happy chappy if those attending droagonball 2007 that have not paid yet can do so on the night Many Thanks Lui

1.scrane i will pay on night thanks

Just reminding you all that the

MAIN CARPARK IS FULLY BOOKED NOW

To stop confusion Ace Cafe Marshalls will have a full REG list of those who are entering main carpark which will be valid till 8 PM & after that main carpark will be opened to fill space for those that have booked in & could not make it.

But there's plenty of parking right outside :D :d :D

Basically right out side on the main road 10 yards away if that there's plenty of spaces on pavement section directly opposite where most people that do not get in the main carpark section park all i can say is that this event is going to be big so get down early for best spot. All very close to the main carpark & visabillity of your cars at all times as well as this Legendary Ace Cafe Well known for all of it car & bike meets have had over 200+ cars attending to main events 50 in main carpark & rest outsidehope this info helps

Sumary plenty of parking places right outside with being able to see your car at all times but get there early to get best spots cheers Lui

All I can say is the earlier you get there the better parking space will be found

One more point to make out is now that we are getting very close to this event if there is anyone that is listed to enter to main carpark section & can not make it please PM so that I can give your space up for someone else

Many Thanks Lui

I will be putting Supra's in order that are listed into main carpark if someone drops out from already being in the main carpark.

What time can we start arriving?

I would say from around 3pm onwards would be fine I myself & Green Piece Si will be down there between 2-3 to start to get things organised ready for the night ahead & if anyone else would like to help you would be more than welcome

:bang: 17 DAYS & COUNTING :bang: