The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y u cri? Cuz u hav 0 sweg lel

So I decided to re-do my old villa in Spain with the original flint brick found in the region.

At first the locals weren't too impressed, but after I won the town's Flamenco dance off competition, I was treated like a Timelord and we all had a jolly nice picnic. In 1944.

So I decided to re-do my old villa in Spain with the original flint brick found in the region.

At first the locals were' too impressed, but after I won the towns' Flamenco dance off competition, I was treated like a Timelord and we all had a jolly nice picnic. In 1944.

Fak u wnt lmb?

Scott , that is what you call a clever joke:tongue:, the urban dictionary says two of the words that are related to the word HOVIS are........JEHOVA,,,,,,,,,,and ,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and yes you guessed its,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITNESS, ,,,,,,so no hes not drunk he just has a funny and clever sense of humor:p

Trust me, he'll have laughers regret in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, has he broken?