The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it can its seen its high moments and now its just flogging a dead horse. Move on its a shit external modification. Now you all know how I feel about undercar neons on a supra.

Ooops, best I cross them off my christmas list then, I'd hate to be the brunt of one of these threads.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I no someone is going to hate me for saying this but its one of the whole reasons why they should have never allowed imports coming into the country because it then keeps the uk spec price to high to stop fools like this owning one and spoiling it, sometimes makes me want to sell which would be a shame as i have had supra's for 15 years

(no disrespect to those that have imports and spend serious money to make it better)

• 2 weeks later...

So because you have a UK spec you consider yourself a higher caliber then the rest of us ? Your post smacks of snobbery dude ;)

But Im glad someone brought this thread back to life, I had a another good chuckle over the OP original pics. I wonder if this setup is still in existance ?

So because you have a UK spec you consider yourself a higher caliber then the rest of us ? Your post smacks of snobbery dude ;)

But Im glad someone brought this thread back to life, I had a another good chuckle over the OP original pics. I wonder if this setup is still in existance ?

No mate i don't think that but if you can imagine yourself in your car wether it be uk or import and you have lavished a small fortune in it and then you see the same model car that's been chaved you sometimes think its time to move on?