The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Gaz6148 (been in contact....on Hols )

2) Robsheffield (awaiting Paypal)

3) Zorglub (awaiting Paypal)

4) Jim-1979

5) Suprarob

Second delivery of these have gone out today, all except those above.

Paul

All I can say is WOW!

Got mine yesterday, The packaging was nothing short of exceptional, the Mrs. thought I'd bought her some new bling, imagine her disappointment :p

Fitted them this morning - they look so good I've taken some pics (excuse the camera phone quality)

[ATTACH]42294[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42295[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42296[/ATTACH]

The only problem now is that I'm going to have to respray my dash to keep up! :D

Excellent work Paul and big thanks :thumbs:

oh no, this means i'm going to have to get up the courage to install my metal monkey dials that i've had for the past two months!! :D

Picked up mine today they look great, especially with the Metal Monkey dials. See pics in my garage.

Definitely interested in the dimmer if you decide to do them.

Cheers Paul.

1) Gaz6148 (been in contact....on Hols )

2) Jim-1979

3) Suprarob

Robsheffield (Paid - missed today's postie run)

Thanks for comments......................and then there were 3:)

Zorglub, got PM and payment, you just caught today's shipment they should be on a plane to France today;)

oh no, this means i'm going to have to get up the courage to install my metal monkey dials that i've had for the past two months!! :D

I'm a complete div when it comes to anything car related and still found the metel monkey dials quite easy to fit. Only took 30 mins

Jim-1979 and Suprarob are the last two to contact/pay for these. I'll give them about a week or so and then offer them to others.

Thanks to RobSheffield and Gaz6148, yours will be shipped on Tuesday.

Paul

Had excellent feedback from these, the first set of ali heater control covers, and thanks to all ;)

If I set up a second run of these or continue further with some other bits then I'll need to register as a dreaded 'trader':(

Sticking with the original ali covers first (those who missed out), I'll start a new list. Add your name to this and depending on the amount of interest second time round will decide if I pay for Trader status.

FAO mods, not trying to pull a fast one, I stick to my word and if I do a second run or anything else then I'll cough up the dosh for upgrading my membership.

Paul

Judging from the quality of both your knobs (ooh err missus!!) and the service/packaging etc. you definately SHOULD be a trader - they are far, far too good for something "knocked-up" in a shed:) :) :)

Now get on with making more shiny stuff :)

Hi Paul

I,ve just got back from my hols

I,ll sort out paypal payment tomorrow

thanks for being patient :)

Nice one mate, glad I held on now as I thought some will be away on Hols.

So that leaves one..........Jim-1979, not been on for nearly a month and a newbie, I'll leave it a few more days and then move them on to the next in line.

Anymore for the second run as I really would be looking for 10 to get going with the Traders fee and all?