The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This batch are all accounted for but I have to say I've not been paid yet for the last couple of sets due to go out, I've requested payment several times and have now put a deadline on it. So, there 'might' be a chance that these are up for grabs.

If not then I can do another lot but as before I need to do them in a batch of at least 10 sets to make it worthwhile, fiddling around with one set or two ain't much fun.

You can start up a list for a new batch and if enough are interested then I'll do some more.

Paul

1. Nathman

2. jock

3 Hayixer

4. Alan999

Do you do the dial surround aswell as the caps? If not does anyone no where i could get these to?

I am aware of Thor Racing doing some:

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/Toyota_Supra_MkIV_Auxilar-THOR00111.asp

Others may also do them, so check out the various traders/hobbyist guys (Many others seem to do various shiny bling bits too :D) - always good to trawl through the shinies of all the Traders and Hobbyists. (I try not to do it too much as the missus is keeping a close eye on my shiny bits expenditures).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, sorry to say but 'Nathaman' had the final spare set from the last batch.

Therefore there's only 4 on the latest list:(

Don't worry as I'll look at doing some more of these soon along with a massive batch of dimmer control covers :D

I need a break from it all though as I've got loads on at work and a list of jobs to be done on my own Supra too, I'll get round to it I promise so keep this list going as more might jump on.

Cheers, Paul.

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

I've seen several dash photos on the forum, and they all had ali controls. By chance they were all pre-facelift so I assumed it was a pre-facelift thing and thought it was a bit crap that the facelift cars didn't have the ali controls! Now I've found this thread and know better.

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. DaveK