29 - foodfreak

30 - JonW

31 - zorglub

32 - Kopite

33 - Stealthhosts

34 - Geoffvalenti

35 - Peter Sharp

OK then that really has got to be it:)

This is 35 sets so therefore 70 off, the amount I roughed out and was able to get out of the material I had.

I have to call a stop to this run, might continue if the demand is there but I would need a reasonable batch again.

The last couple on the list, please bear in mind that it's only fair to give priority in the order that people listed so should I cock up any (unlikely at this stage) then I might not be able to include you guys but will do my best;)

Thanks All , Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Chipmunk

2 - gaz6148

3 - mr lover

4 - Feakins

5 - Dave

6 - Jamesmark

7 - jim_supra

8 - Psymon

9 - Bob

10 - aeropete

11 - Faye

12 - DaveM

13 - Supra-man

14 - RobSheffield

15 - Voo51

16 - GazzaGSi

17 - Jim_1979

18 - suprarob

19- Gaijin

20- Mas

21- Greystoke

22- SupraJames

23 - Ulrik

24 - MKIVDreamer

25 - adam5284

26 - Wkdtime

27 - SimonB

28 - SuperSupra

29 - foodfreak

30 - JonW

31 - zorglub

32 - Kopite

33 - Stealthhosts

34 - Geoffvalenti

35 - Peter Sharp

Final list (for my benefit :) )

Any chance of tagging onto the bottom of the list?? Only saw this today and these would go a treat with my Metal Monkey dials :) (pretty please?):)

Hi Chris, don't want to turn you away mate but this run really is full. All I can suggest is starting a new list and should anyone fall out then you'll be first on it:)

I 'may' do another run depending on the amount of demand but start a new list if your still interested and you might be lucky with someone dropping out.

I'd love to please everyone with getting these done for them but the amount at the moment is well over double what I thought it would be and I'm sure you'll appreciate that I couldn't do loads of overmakes on the hope that others would come along at the end as this would involve more material and time with no guarantee of a return.

Paul

Damn... Only just saw this thread....!

Paul, if you are doing another run, it is possible to put in a gap where the black vinyl strip is instead, as I have just got Heckler to put in a blue light to shine through the strip on the original ones, and would love it to shine through these that go over the top also..

If so, I will gladly join the next run if there is one..

Many thanks,

Marcus.

Damn... Only just saw this thread....!

Paul, if you are doing another run, it is possible to put in a gap where the black vinyl strip is instead, as I have just got Heckler to put in a blue light to shine through the strip on the original ones, and would love it to shine through these that go over the top also..

Yeah, possible but fiddly:d If I do another run then we can talk about exactly what your after mate.

Paul

Hi all,

just to clarify, Mark has helped me with the sizes etc by kindly sending his knob to me (:D ) so I was able to check these on J-spec as well as UK. I also asked him if he would be kind enough to give me and you guys independent feedback as I don't want to send out a load of crap.

So the situation now is that I've put hours into these and still have a little work to do and by the start of next week I should be in a position to send them all out.

If your name is on the 'final list' of 35 people then I will need payment before I send them out plus your delivery details and some sort of ref. to your name on here so I know who the hell you are:)

As I said these are £25 for the set of two and this includes all needed to fit in a way that will be reversable as requested should you need to go back to stock.

I've also included a set of clear instructions as a simple guide to fit and remove these.

The price includes paypal fees, packaging and first class recorded delivery (which took a couple of days to arrive with Mark).

If you could please send £25 payment via Paypal to: [email protected]

Please PM me to let me know who you are and that you've paid.

Others have shown interest since and I've only made 35 sets of these so it's best to pay asap to secure them if your name is on that list !!;)

Thanks again for your interest in these.

Paul

Ok guys here are pics of what you are actually buying, these are the brilliant and amazing quality, they have idiot proof fitting instructions so even you shady lot can fit them, and a bargain at £25. Paul has put a lot of effort and time into this and they have came out amazing they really set the dash off and if you have SS dials too like mine then they look even better.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5144/pict1261eu4.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3879/pict1281ao3.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5558/pict1287bh2.jpg

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/1500/pict1288vc6.jpg