The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

What an excellent job Paul, they look the nuts mate, done really nice and clean would be well interested in anything else you offer next time as I saw you saying you are about to start doing some other bits .

well happy with them and thanks for all the hard work mate

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an excellent job Paul, they look the nuts mate, done really nice and clean would be well interested in anything else you offer next time as I saw you saying you are about to start doing some other bits .

well happy with them and thanks for all the hard work mate

Cheers mate, this sort of feedback really means something :)

The main thing is people seem to be happy. I'll get the remainder of these sent out and then see where it goes from there.

If I continue however I'd have to become a 'Trader' !!:( Would make it easier though by dealing on here.

Got a couple of ideas that one would compliment these on the dash and the other is something subtle that I've looked for for five years of ownership without success and I think they'd be a great idea and sell well;)

Paul

that would be some thing that Im well up for it, just give a price :p

They would look good but looking at them they'd need to be replacements as I can't see that there is enough room in between to fit covers? Don't know how much the switch comes apart or how easy it is either.

Ta, 'if' there are some that drop out and you want a set then it might be an idea to contact me and send a sample of the finish you are after, IE a switch off your head unit or similar as it's difficult to match with photos and descriptions.

Mark (Jamesmark) was kind enough to send me one of his control switches from his J-spec to help sizing of these and I guarded it with my life:)

Good thing that my Alpine comes with a remote control ;)

Yours were sent the same time mate.........got to travel all that way oop north though ;)

Postie just dropped them off :thumbs: Very well packaged and nice instructions too! I was just expecting a couple of loose nobs in a envelope! Top marks! :thumbs:

Postie just dropped them off :thumbs: Very well packaged and nice instructions too! I was just expecting a couple of loose nobs in a envelope! Top marks! :thumbs:

They found their way up there then:d Thanks for the trader feedback too;) :D

Ulrik

that looks fantastic, what screen is that?

Thanks alot mate !!

It looks even better in person :)

My camera skills suck, and my cam also, hehe

Its a

Kenwood DDX-7025

:innocent:

Edit:

Ohh and Paul.

Im also intrested in the "Dimmer Ali Knob" for about £15 delivered.

Please tell me where to sign up for Group Buy :)

Cheers