The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

Got Nineteen parcels going out tomorrow, first class recorded so hopefully those that have paid will get theirs by mid week :)

Be nice to get the rest sorted and posted out by the end of the week if possible ;)

Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback guys!!:)

I'd like to point out that a couple of members on the 'to pay' list (not all) seem, shall we say, 'a little laid back' with getting their arses into gear with payment.

I've had contact with them and do hope that they come good and do the honourable thing as it was made clear that these were made to order!!

As already commented, I've put alot of time and effort in to provide a good product and all I ask is the same respect in return;)

I must say that I've made and sold over 60 sets of these and up to now members have been terrific, lets hope I can say that about all that have ordered :)

Cheers, Paul

Feeling left out - I think the posties here are smoking dope and sifting through my wares... a lot of stuff taking forever to reach me recently :(

Simon, I've dug out your tracking number;

DK 9692 6585 0GB

It went out with the rest on Monday mate :)

Edit:

Seems they tried to deliver today and left a card?

1) Supra TT

2) c0c4in3

3) Funky

4) TigerT76

5) Gixer1215 - cheque due

6) Supra_kid - cash due

Still waiting for cheques or payments for the above, please could you sort payment out if not done so already and PM me to let me know what's happening or they'll be sold on to others waiting:D

Thanks, Paul

Simon, I've dug out your tracking number;

DK 9692 6585 0GB

It went out with the rest on Monday mate :)

Edit:

Seems they tried to deliver today and left a card?

As you said:

"Track & Trace

Results

We have tried to deliver your item from our EAST READING Delivery Office before 13:39 on 10/10/06 and we have left a while you were out card."

:search:

No card waiting for me today - not sure wtf they are playing at recently. This isn't the first supposed card I have been left.. :rolleyes: gits. I will go pick up tomorrow from the post office - swines. They will make me jump through hoops without one of those cards ;) Might make a complaint whilst there too :tongue: heh.

Cheers For following that up Amigo,

Looking forward to getting them on the car :)