Best Supra in UAE

Guest uae supra

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like it. apart from the headlight covers and the spoiler. alot of work has gone into it. the flames from the front look cool, not sure about the devil though. the rear would look great with a couple of zorsts sticking out. i can see they have tried for a sort of veilside fortune kit look...

I like it - apart from rear bumper... Was that supposed to have twin exaust there? but there's an original sticking out under?

Otherwise - I like it :D

Looks like the rear bumper from a Veilside Fortune kit which should have two rocket launcher exhausts sticking ou there!

Gees guys. PLay nice.

Personally I think it is a very well done Supra with alot of time and effort gone into it.

I dont think anyone would argue that, but it doesnt stop it looking hideous!

(Edit - the paintwork is superb, but the bodykit, heels and headlight covers ruin it for me.)

I agree with the comment that this is a show car and shows what CAN be done.

Remember the gold TVR Cerbera with all the upholstry and Ice in it? To me that was ridiculous, but it was built for a purpose - to show what was possible.

This car is not to my own taste, but I can appreciate it from the point of view of how much work and talent it has taken to create it.

Plus, as Lucifer says, other cultures will prefer styles that we might not necessarily like ourselves. Doesn't make it bad, just different!

To come on and say best looking Supra in the M-E is a bold statement so you got a take you stick for that. I could of sworn the yellow 600bhp job on the cover of Max Power a few months back was from the middle east and that eas well nicer..............

To come on and say best looking Supra in the M-E is a bold statement so you got a take you stick for that. I could of sworn the yellow 600bhp job on the cover of Max Power a few months back was from the middle east and that eas well nicer..............

Yeah, that Top Secret soop was from Dubai, an was very nice.