NUR berg ring meet 9th April

Timwildman

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!

I now get this message:

Your exact chosen RETURN sailings were not available. Below are listed the nearest available sailings matching your original request, please select one. All times shown are local.

10/04/2004 17:30 Calais / Dover 81M SEACAT 10/04/2004 17:30

11/04/2004 09:30 Calais / Dover 81M SEACAT 11/04/2004 09:30

What now chaps?

Originally posted by CJ

Damn!

I now get this message:

Your exact chosen RETURN sailings were not available. Below are listed the nearest available sailings matching your original request, please select one. All times shown are local.

10/04/2004 17:30 Calais / Dover 81M SEACAT 10/04/2004 17:30

11/04/2004 09:30 Calais / Dover 81M SEACAT 11/04/2004 09:30

What now chaps?

Doh, guess that sailing is full you'll just have to take the later or earlier which ever suites you best. I asked the girl how many spaces there were but she said she couldn't tell me. It doesn't really matter which, just means there will be a bit of waiting around.

Originally posted by Timwildman

Don't worry I hear Cj is in to ladies with 4 legs ;), and kev i'm sure he will be pretty mellow as usual. It's only the trip across the water back home to Blighty, so i'm sure we wont get that lost.

But Rosie may be persuaded to wear a sheepsking coat :innocent:

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, booked. I take it the Supe fits under the normal choices on size?

Also, I booked it as me as lead person, I have no clue how these things work- doesn't matter who drives right?

did you get the 17:30 return as well?

Originally posted by Supragal

Errrr. You know what? I have no idea. Let me check my email :)

08/04/2004 18:00 Dover - Calais

81M SEACAT

Check-in by 17:30

10/04/2004 17:30 Calais - Dover

81M SEACAT

Check-in by 17:00

Sound right?

Ok just phoned the hoverspeed people to try and change the booking to 17:30, and they said it's all full up the only ones available in the after noon are, the 20:30 and 21:30???? So I told him about everone else being told it was full and he said no theres spaces, :angry: GRRRRRR damm internet.

Still just going to leave it as it is for now, cant be arsed to mess around again.