The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NUR berg ring meet 9th April

Timwildman

Easter traffic to Dover is the worst in the world - I know, I used to commute on this route. Expect every moron and his unroadworthy caravan to be in your way - allow loads of extra time and think 40 mph.

Sorry guys but I can't make it this time, my new house has eaten thousands in the first couple of weeks.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by millhouse

if we meet at winnal at 1 and leave at 1.15

pick rosie up about 1.45

meet CJ at Clacket Lane about 2.45 and leave at 3

Shit! Thats early :conf: Argh, Ok, I'm not sure what time I finish work... 12 i think so as long as I pack the night before...

Kev, it's easier to get to mine from jct 11 of the M25 than jct 3 M3...

Originally posted by Supragal

**** me! This is gonna be an expensive weekend!

Shall I match you on go go juice?

when i went to dam we spent £200 on petrol so £100 to £150 each should be loads

im taking £200 cash the rest will go on cards :)

Yeah, I'm off to the bank now to get some out. I reckon £200 sounds about right, plus with credit cards you get support if it goes wrong. Must remember to tell them I'm going though, last time they stopped my card as it was an unusual transaction. I was not happy.

Yeah, I'm off to the bank now to get some out. I reckon £200 sounds about right, plus with credit cards you get support if it goes wrong. Must remember to tell them I'm going though, last time they stopped my card as it was an unusual transaction. I was not happy.

Tell everone, the phone company, credit card, bank... Caroline had this happen to her as well.

Ahhh, I was gonna ask about radios- good work!

I'm packing tonight. Now Kev, when you say I can take "one" bag... you probably want to specify the maximum size :p Seriously, I'm not bringing much so I hope people don't expect me to change my clothes much :eek:

hmmm. did someone say something about an E11?? is that to do with if I get ill/injured over there? Have I totally ballooned this now?

I've got euros, passport, ferry stuff, told phone and card company...anything else? God I'm useless at this stuff, Help!!

hmmm. did someone say something about an E11?? is that to do with if I get ill/injured over there? Have I totally ballooned this now?

I've got euros, passport, ferry stuff, told phone and card company...anything else? God I'm useless at this stuff, Help!!

you can get a E111 from the post office, i think you just fill it out and take it with you

good job you reminded me, get mine from the PO tomorrow. And some euros,