The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NUR berg ring meet 9th April

Timwildman

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Packham

Are you guys meeting somewhere en-route for a run up to Nuerburgring. If you see a black J-spec with tatty rims and a JMP plate, that's me (the old bastard).

Hi John, where abouts are you comming from? we're staying in leige on thurs night. It would be hellpfull if you know where the ring actually is :D

For those who are interested, I have printed out the attachment of the circuit and made it into a magazine format booklet. I have 9 of these to give away on the day on a first come first served basis.

TBH, you dont want to read it before the drive, that track is very frightening. :eek:

Originally posted by CJ

My 12 year old son has realised that he has a school holiday on these dates. He would now like to come along with me. Does anyone have any objection to him joining me on the trip?

Not at all, do you want me to see if I can change the hotel booking to twin, or an extra single?