• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Ahh, that's be cool :)

Seriously, size of bag... whats my limit? :D

Bloody hell woman - chill out! :p

TF I am taking a 12 year old who doesnt get quite so excited! :)

Originally posted by CJ

TF I am taking a 12 year old who doesnt get quite so excited! :)

He's a boy!!! lol Plus, he probably goes on more holidays than me :cry:

Kev- ahh, no problem then, I'm actually amazed at how small the bag I'm taking is... I have had to borrow one as my holdall wouldn't even fit IN a supra, let alone half of the back seat!! :innocent:

Shit. When the Hell am I gonna get time to do this?! What happens if I don't have one? Anyone know?

It will be ok it's just a kind of free healt insurance, so just dont get ill :D

Pack less=more beer :D

I hope to see you guys at the ring friday! Be sure to get there early!! I will be VERY busy! So preferably before 10am...

I've got Millhouses mob#, so I'll give him a call when I'm there.

Drive carefully!

PS: not all autobahns are free of speedlimits, if you see a 80 (km/h) sign, drive 80! They often have speed checks. :innocent:

Originally posted by MfS

I hope to see you guys at the ring friday! Be sure to get there early!! I will be VERY busy! So preferably before 10am...

I've got Millhouses mob#, so I'll give him a call when I'm there.

Drive carefully!

PS: not all autobahns are free of speedlimits, if you see a 80 (km/h) sign, drive 80! They often have speed checks. :innocent:

Whats 80km/h in MPH? speedo only reads miles :innocent: Are ther any topspeed roads near the ring?

Yeah, I was reading earlier that they're really funny about speed limits so we've got to be careful, that'd ruin the weekend.

2 days...? Erm. isn't it 3? Friday, Saturday and Sunday? And 3 nights.... thurs, fri and sat... it's the night stuff that takes all the room up- contact lens gear n all that.

I went to Ireland for a week and i had o pay 15 quid coz my bag was so heavy hahahaha. (Don't panic Kev, honeslty, I've been very good) I just hope/presume we're not going out out as in dress code kind of out??

Yeah, I was reading earlier that they're really funny about speed limits so we've got to be careful, that'd ruin the weekend.

2 days...? Erm. isn't it 3? Friday, Saturday and Sunday? And 3 nights.... thurs, fri and sat... it's the night stuff that takes all the room up- contact lens gear n all that.

I went to Ireland for a week and i had o pay 15 quid coz my bag was so heavy hahahaha. (Don't panic Kev, honeslty, I've been very good) I just hope/presume we're not going out out as in dress code kind of out??

Nope you dizzy blonde!

We go tomorrow and come back Satrurday night :conf:

Yup :D Although I have gone more blonde since you last saw me :p

Seriously, this is quite unlike me it's just I've been so crazy at work I've ignored everything else, then suddenly realised it was this weekend we were going and it's all gone a bit mental!!