The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NUR berg ring meet 9th April

Timwildman

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m5 killer

im on eleven am seacat for tommorow see you all there if you need to know speed limits it is 140kmh for france 120kmh belgium and restrictions as shown in germany if you get caught speeding in france or belgium it will cost you £120 germany they are a bit more relaxed as long as you dont take the piss

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by MfS

Great vid!

I love the way you owned that X5!

The petrol bill wasn't nice, but if you floor it all the way, what do you expect :D

I dont know what you mean, speed? us.. never :D

CJ and myself had the most demanding fuel tanks, but Cj is moded up mine is standard... :eek: Thats the auto for you. (and all my girlfriends luggage:))

Hee hee, watched the big vid now, good stuff. Love that X5 bit. If you look when I come past at high speed at one point you can really see my front bumper bowing out at the bottom where I didn't have the front undertray on. Aerodynamics (of lack of) in action!

Just waiting for the Kev/Rosie vid now then. Come on guys, get it sorted! :) I'm looking forward to that bit where we were trying to find some petrol and poor old CJ was getting all stressed :innocent: . Oh and surely there's some Nurspec tunnel sound footage in there somewhere too :thumbs:.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SimonB

Just waiting for the Kev/Rosie vid now then. Come on guys, get it sorted! :) I'm looking forward to that bit where we were trying to find some petrol and poor old CJ was getting all stressed :innocent: . Oh and surely there's some Nurspec tunnel sound footage in there somewhere too :thumbs:.

All of the video was done on Rosies camera, so we are waiting for her

CJ was almost pulling his hair out :D