Midlands Gumball 2006

S7EVE

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd say at least £5 per head donation plus bring drinks.

We can't let these guys be paying for stuff - they've been good enough to supply the venue.

Cool, Thanks Pete, if everyone is happy with that, £5 it is, if everyone just brings there booze then :)

As long as there's beer and Beyonce you just don't give a sh*t do you? ;)

:lol:

:( well,.. I have been trying my hardest to sort my car out before this, but it is now becoming more and more unlikely my Supra will be on the road. :(

Tipical, Event like this on my door step and I'm soop-less.

so worst case scenario I'll see you all at the start unless anybody needs a rather hopeless navigator

so worst case scenario I'll see you all at the start unless anybody needs a rather hopeless navigator

Has your car gone in yet? If not, then leave it until after! You'll feel so bad when you see all our posts about how fantastic it all was afterwards.

I'm sure you could cadge a lift with someone? I'd say come with us, but as I mentioned I'm unfortunately snowboarding in the morning.

Steve, Can you add my name please pal.

Will be my first Supra meet so really looking forward to meeting you lot.........especially grumpy Pete!

Cheers and see you there!

Greg

No Probs Greg, Replaced Martin with yourself, No 9. :)

See you there!

Finalising all the details now!

This time next week............. :eyebrows:

Guest Sean.W

Steve , i`m planning on running the BBQ up later in the week , probably wednesday or thursday evening if thats ok with you & Glyn ?? ( hopefully we`ll have a better idea on the weather forecast for saturday by then )

Could you pm me Glyn`s addy and maybe a contact number , please mate ?:thumbs: