Midlands Gumball 2006

S7EVE

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve you are more than welcome to turn up.

Hiya! :)

Will you and Glyn be in all afternoon - reading the first post S7eve says people will be arriving from 3:30~4ish?

Just wondering what time to turn up, if I can :)

Will be good to see you guys again, I have only met you once - the day after I picked up my Supe - 13 months ago! :D

Just out of curiosity hopefully weather will be dry but on checking reports for the route tomorrow not looking good showing rain just wondered what will be happening if weather is really bad ????????????????????????

Well the gumball is on tomorrow come rain or shine :) The lunch is indoors so not a problem there, likewise the BBQ will be on one way or another, we have a few gazebo's/tents turning up, but Glyn and Nick have offered the house and large garages as an escape if the weather does turn terrible. Worst case the pub is 5 mins walk away.

The weather is so unpredicatble lately, it was forecast terrible today, but ended up to be one of the best days of the week! Just have to wait and see, just hope the god's look down upon us and take pity! :)

Hope your still coming up buddy?

I've been up an hour now, just getting ready to set off. Im like a big kid - all excited!

See you all there, weather looks fine here so far! Lovely and dry :)

Dont forget your camera's, im not going to be able to bring mine, so i'll be stealing all your photos :D

Just waved them off.

Have fun boys and girls :)

You didn't get a lift? (Stupid question - OBVIOUSLY you didn't!)

I'm pissed off as I managed to get the wrong time for the snowboarding!

I got 11:00 in the diary, but it should've been 09:00. It was 09:05 before I realised. I've not got to talk to someone on Monday who I'm expecting to say "Tough shit, you should be more organised you freakin' chimp".

:angry:

Vickis not well anyway and my back isn't too good, so it wasn't a gerat idea anyway.

Oh, well, it gave me time to get mum and dad an aniversary card and some flowers for today.

I'll catch up with them at lunch down the road, Mr Grumpy hat at the ready.

You didn't get a lift? (Stupid question - OBVIOUSLY you didn't!)

I'm pissed off as I managed to get the wrong time for the snowboarding!

I got 11:00 in the diary, but it should've been 09:00. It was 09:05 before I realised. I've not got to talk to someone on Monday who I'm expecting to say "Tough shit, you should be more organised you freakin' chimp".

:angry:

Vickis not well anyway and my back isn't too good, so it wasn't a gerat idea anyway.

Oh, well, it gave me time to get mum and dad an aniversary card and some flowers for today.

I'll catch up with them at lunch down the road, Mr Grumpy hat at the ready.

Sucks!!

I did wonder how you were PM-ing me when you were due at snowboarding! :(

See you guys in a bit all being well. Not sure why I'm typing this as you won't read it till afterwards, lol :blink:

Just got back and what a fantabilous day!!!! Great to meet lots of new people and put faces and cars to names! Hope to meet you all again soon, heres some pics and ones in movment!!

imageimage

oh and a god one i took of mine when i got home!!