Midlands Gumball 2006

S7EVE

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like you all had a great time smashing photo's sorry I could'nt make it as I felt very rough friday night & hoped that I would be fine by saturday morning but no spent saturday afternoon in hospital to find that got some sort of bug so now on Anti Biotic's for week just have to wait for the next one now :(

My head hurts, after just popping down to say hi, 'evil S7eve' ;) made me drink all night so I crashed at Glyn & Motley's - thanks guys :)

Burna insisting that horses have claws and that they have to be filed down so they don't hurt people is the funniest thing I've heard all year - and watching S7eve rolling round on the floor laughing at Burna is the funniest thing I've seen all year :D

Ok im alive again. :)

Just want to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone who came along, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me. It was a pleasure to organise.

I'd just like to say a special thanks to :

Dave (Max Headroom) for your very kind contributions to the prize fund and your help with the Quiz.

Glyn + Nikki (Afreemason + Motley) - what can i say guys, you've been absolutely fantastic, thank-you ever so much. The day would not have been half as good without all your efforts. Thank-you both.

So many people to thank, you all made it an event that I will never forget for one!

From everyone's contributions towards the food, Glyn and Nikki have very kindly donated the funds towards the next gumball or possibly a Christmas event?! So we're already looking forward to the next one!

I hope everyone got home safely and some lovely photo's being posted.

See you all at next years Gumball! :)

Thanks again everyone.

Steve.

hi,just had to register to say thanks to all,(i was with s7eve-the younger cuz) i had a fantastic time!! a real pleasure to be part of the whole thing!!:)

it's taken me the whole day to recover, and will probably be the same tomorow:blink: *steve's fault*:p

got some great piks, including the ugly cat lmao!!! will post them up soon!

im now inspired- looking at the supra's!!! :innocent:

hi,just had to register to say thanks to all,(i was with s7eve-the younger cuz) i had a fantastic time!! a real pleasure to be part of the whole thing!!:)

it's taken me the whole day to recover, and will probably be the same tomorow:blink: *steve's fault*:p

Glad to meet you danboy :)

Hi Dan :)

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the club and don't forget to try our for sale section with your MR2. Good luck.

What a day :D Well done Ste, Glyn, Motley, Max Headroom, and everyone else who played a part in making it a day to remember. The weather wasn't great but it didn't spoil the day for me, until Pete made me want to spend even more money after giving me a demo of RLTC in the pouring rain at lunchtime! Now I know why so many members rave about it :)

Greg I hope you aren't to p*ssed off about what happened, I'm glad you stuck out the rest of the day out and didn't give up and go home, you are a star :) If you need a new intercooler I'm sure Shaun told me he has one exactly the same for sale.

On to the subject of the horse. You should not question my knowledge of horses SteveR, don't be fooled, they are killers, end of ;) I really think the electric fence should be wired back in Nikki, not just for our safety from Satan horse but the comedy value of getting people to touch it lol. Oh and make sure you keep the monster horses claws trimmed :D

Also welcome to the club Dan, glad you enjoyed the day.

I'll post up some pics later when I get home.

Thanks again everyone for turning up and making it a great day :)