Posted Images

The Lunchtime Venue has been confirmed.

The Pound at Leebotwood.

Leebotwood,

Nr Church Stretton,

Shropshire,

SY6 6ND.

www.thepound.org.uk

Lunch will be between 12:00 and 13:30, we have the pub completely to ourselves! There are 50+ parking spaces in the car park. Due to the number of us they have had to limit the menu, so I have had to make an executive decision on the choice of menu. :) However they have provided a nice group discount.

Below is the menu, however I will provide you all with a copy on the morning in your pack.

The Menu

• Fillet of Cod, lightly battered and served with mushy peas and hand cut chips
  • Home made 8oz burger topped with bacon and cheese in a bap with coleslaw and hand cut chips
  • Sirloin steak 8oz with hand cut chips and a tomato and red onion salad
  • Home cooked ham (cold) with free range fried egg and hand cut chips
  • Fennel and sundried tomato Risotto (v)
  • Neals Yard Goats Cheese lightly grilled on a crute with salad of caramalised red onion, toasted pine nuts, rocket with balsamic dressing.

This menu is normally £9.95, however we have negotiated each dish to be £7.50 with a £2.50 supplement for the steak.

The pub is on route on the A49 just after Shrewsbury, so drive carefully! Yesterday there were also a couple of police speed cameras, so please please please be sensible in the villages :cool:

Just a matter of days now!! :eyebrows:

The Lunchtime Venue has been confirmed.

The Pound at Leebotwood.

Good choice! :thumbs:

;)

Snow boarding starts 11:00 for 55 mins, so we might be able to get there for 13:15 ish. If I could ring through and confirm this on the day then maybe someone could preorder for us so I can eat? :D

Good choice! :thumbs:

;)

Snow boarding starts 11:00 for 55 mins, so we might be able to get there for 13:15 ish. If I could ring through and confirm this on the day then maybe someone could preorder for us so I can eat? :D

Thanks for the recommendation Pete, tried a few pubs yesterday but this was by far the best and very accomodating :)

I'll post my number up before the weekend, so im sure I can get you some food cooking, No Kangaroo though im afraid? :D

Now I'm confused Pete :blink: This is what I've got:

Grand Central Station - Quorndon

Great Central Road,

Loughborough,

Leicestershire

LE11 1RW

Off Topic: Can you send me the info on the proximity alert thing we talked about? Thank you :)

You going Steve?

i was untill ive just seen the weather........ ffs looks like ill be looking at some gold fish for the f**kin head lights after the event..:(

dont matter what i do the water still gets in....

ive tryed nothing and iam all out of ideas:innocent:

why do you fancy a ride;)