The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra/Forum Virgin

Laura

we're gonna get the a/c done on Tuesday before I take it so should be fine.

'we're' as in you and partner ? Well thats one predator out of the way, although it would only cost you the price of a couple of pints to disable Jimmy Two Sips anyway...

The other forum predator is harder to resist, a veritable harbinger of bling...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! I actually meant me and the seller. Ewan I am totally confused!?

:) Three things you need to know...

I post crap

WSB2 likes forum virgins

Nic glides high up in the sun looking down for new blood, then swoops down with irresistable deals on Supra Candy

mine isnt working and it turned out to be the compressor, its seized :(

at a recent meet it was obvious mine was seized, the pulley its on has a clutch, you could turn other peoples compressors by hand without the clutch engaged, mine wouldnt turn :(

Just to reiterate what i said to WSB2 the other day a 2nd hand compressor in this instance is almost certainly not required.......the clutch is seized not the compressor itself......with the right tools and a few washers it may well be sorted for next to nothing...........

anyone with these symptoms feel free to pm me for more info........

Just to reiterate what i said to WSB2 the other day a 2nd hand compressor in this instance is almost certainly not required.......the clutch is seized not the compressor itself......with the right tools and a few washers it may well be sorted for next to nothing...........

anyone with these symptoms feel free to pm me for more info........

yea sorry mate forgot that :blush:

where abouts, dont worry im not gonna stalk ya no matter what Ewen says :D

Ohh and if you see me, dont race up wave at me and drive off im only a NA and not a TT so i wont keep up :(

lol, ko! I go to see friends there, we normally go to 1872 (or whatever it's called!) and the place next to it.

What's everyones thoughts on whacking a personal plate on my new toy? Not sure... :rolleyes:

lol, ko! I go to see friends there, we normally go to 1872 (or whatever it's called!) and the place next to it.

What's everyones thoughts on whacking a personal plate on my new toy? Not sure... :rolleyes:

you either mean 18 12 which is next to bar so? infact it got to be that there, there is another place thats called club 172 i think or something like that.

Ironically im off to bar so tonight for friends B'day :friday: then off to censo, which im not sure if i like :blink:

i can update this thread tomorrow if its worth going there lol