The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra/Forum Virgin

Laura

no but being red, chances are it will probably be a different shade also alot of goo..eeee mess (yes technical term) will be left on the paint but you could prob get that off with tar and bug remover.

I have on my front bumper in garage a black holder that goes on the front to hold the number plate.

Hhhmm. Thanks for that. Maybe do another sticker job then (hes taking a cherished plate off of it) incase paint is different. That one has been on there for over 4 years so may be darker...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James...no probs, I'm after a permanent fix.

Laura....easy does it with the sticky plate....some use a hairdryer / hot air gun to soften the adhesive, but as I've found to my cost, it softens the paint too if you are'nt careful. If at all in doubt, get a new sticky plate (same size) and stick it over the top.

ahh so no personalised plates after L can be put on the car anyway, Uk spec as well :tongue: You'll make me look like im going backwards, ill just act like im a poser rather then its fast :D

this is mine incase you spot me:

[qimg]http://members.aol.com/jshipperley99/bumper3.jpg[/qimg]

Whay can't I open this?:search:

Ah! Damned company policy thingy...Will check it out on a mate's pooter on Monday. Then if I give her a trial run to Bournemouth Tuesday night I'll know who to chase!

Whay can't I open this?:search:

Ah! Damned company policy thingy...Will check it out on a mate's pooter on Monday. Then if I give her a trial run to Bournemouth Tuesday night I'll know who to chase!

i attached it for you, should see it now,

and it wont be so much of a chase but more along the lines of.....i think we just passed another supra :(

I havent been in a TT so we could swap for a bit :eyebrows:

bumper3.jpg

i attached it for you, should see it now,

and it wont be so much of a chase but more along the lines of.....i think we just passed another supra :(

I havent been in a TT so we could swap for a bit :eyebrows:

Very nice! I'd love to but my traders policy won't let anyone else driver it cos of it's class! (insurance class that is!)