Supra/Forum Virgin

Laura

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what does it say that i told my dad i wanted to go and get a supra even though im only 20..... the next weekend he drove me 100 odd miles to go get it....please break this down for me :(

obviously, fluttering your eyelashes works for you as well

ive already got that pic..............on a sad and pathetic note i have...you search google for hovis go to images and its there.... i need to get our more :D

knock myself out...doesnt sound like fun, wouldnt you rather do that? :D

That's where I got it, does that make me just as sad, or are you sadder for knowing it?! I don't need to knock you out. I'll just spank your NA ass all the way up the M27!! :p

That's where I got it, does that make me just as sad, or are you sadder for knowing it?! I don't need to knock you out.

maybe we are both just sad :shrug: but im probably sadder for knowing where you got it. but you are sad for going off to get it :D

I'll just spank your NA ass all the way up the M27!! :p

thats it....hit me where it hurts :(

well ill just take you to a car park and make you reverse park * :scare:

* not that i take girls to car parks to reverse park...what i mean is not that i take girls to car parks.....ill shut up now!

maybe we are both just sad :shrug: but im probably sadder for knowing where you got it. but you are sad for going off to get it :D

thats it....hit me where it hurts :(

well ill just take you to a car park and make you reverse park * :scare:

* not that i take girls to car parks to reverse park...what i mean is not that i take girls to car parks.....ill shut up now!

sorry that was below the belt. lmao! I can reverse I just can't parallel! May have to let go of my pride and whack some sensors on her...

you put reverse sensors on your supra...i will come to your work...

but only to slap you :slap:

yeeaaaah, I know I shouldn't, but I want her to stay pretty, if you knew where I have to park you'd understand. some people can't park a Polo in there!

wont look very pretty with parking sensors on it :tongue:

Just because you couldnt park a polo in a big space doesnt mean others can't.

maybe you could ask someone at work to park your car for you :D

Hey I've parked much bigger things there, it's not methat can't! But it is a squeeze and I don't want to have to replace bits!

ohmigodicantbelieveyoujustsaidthaaat! :boxing:

You should feel privilaged i let the mini be associated with you, i was gonna stick up a Robin relient! actually that would solve your parking problem, you could wedge it into gaps :D

If i see a red supra in my mirrors im gonna be ragging the nuts off mine to get away :D

You should feel privilaged i let the mini be associated with you, i was gonna stick up a Robin relient! actually that would solve your parking problem, you could wedge it into gaps :D

If i see a red supra in my mirrors im gonna be ragging the nuts off mine to get away :D

You'd better, if I catch up with you... (which I obviously will. Very very fast. The you'll just be a little dot in my mirror...) :eyebrows:

My Dad sold Reliants in the 1980s they rock! (When it's a little breezy...) :)

You'd better, if I catch up with you... (which I obviously will. Very very fast. The you'll just be a little dot in my mirror...) :eyebrows:

My Dad sold Reliants in the 1980s they rock! (When it's a little breezy...) :)

that has to be one of the poorest jokes i have ever heard. Please dont start unleashing them on the forum.

:ban: :D

Bet they go down a storm when drunk though.

ok the joke was a little funny but i refuse to give you credit for it.