Laura

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

working on footy day and F1 and it sunny...ouch

did i mention im in the Garden with a BBQ, TV and a laptop with a beer in my hand :cool: :D

Now that's just mean! :tongue: It's the last time I'm gonna have to work a whole Saturday tho so not too bad.

Shes a UK car on an L, and shes mine all mine on Tuesday!

ahh so no personalised plates after L can be put on the car anyway, Uk spec as well :tongue: You'll make me look like im going backwards, ill just act like im a poser rather then its fast :D

this is mine incase you spot me:

http://members.aol.com/jshipperley99/bumper3.jpg

Sorry Laura, slight thread hijack for a mo....

James, do you still have the original front lip fixing plates ?

yes i still have my original bumper with lip... i saw your post i dont really wana sell it though, as when i put the car back to standard ill need them.

If you need one urgently though mate for time being, you can definatly have one, that any help?

Sorry Laura, slight thread hijack for a mo....

James, do you still have the original front lip fixing plates ?

No probs go for it, actually you've reminded me about that. The car I'm buying has a front sticker plate at the mo. Will I take the laquer off if I remove it?

No probs go for it, actually you've reminded me about that. The car I'm buying has a front sticker plate at the mo. Will I take the laquer off if I remove it?

no but being red, chances are it will probably be a different shade also alot of goo..eeee mess (yes technical term) will be left on the paint but you could prob get that off with tar and bug remover.

I have on my front bumper in garage a black holder that goes on the front to hold the number plate.

Back on track...

L4RVA

now thats damn close to both name and erotic foodstuff

BTW, I've no idea what this bread thangs all about either

But also close to insecty goo, larvae! C'mon Ewan, you can do better than that! :D