• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

engine?

wheels?

what exactly mate :D

I dont know James...looked quite cool to me. Shes her mother's daughter, (and her brother's uncle's sister's daughter's uncle's daughter too come to think of it) so it takes time to decide on what she wants...

one was filthy but could be cleaned, one was brown but she knew that before Id wasted £20 quid on petrol, one wasnt as described in the advert and the last one was close but too expensive and she couldnt knock him down by 50%, fluttering eyelashes or not

No probs, I start there Wednesday, I'll see what's about. It's only a small place but from what I can tell the do quite a few Caravelles to regulars - ie p/x's coming back in each time. I'll pm you anything decent.

Thanks Laura

I dont know James...looked quite cool to me. Shes her mother's daughter, (and her brother's uncle's sister's daughter's uncle's daughter too come to think of it) so it takes time to decide on what she wants...

one was filthy but could be cleaned, one was brown but she knew that before Id wasted £20 quid on petrol, one wasnt as described in the advert and the last one was close but too expensive and she couldnt knock him down by 50%, fluttering eyelashes or not

This is the first time I've ever had to buy my own car (Dad in the trade, company cars etc), it's not easy!

This is the first time I've ever had to buy my own car (Dad in the trade, company cars etc), it's not easy!

there is 2 common problems in these 2 posts of buying woes.... ill let you suss what they are :D

:) and what did Dad think about his darling daughter buying a TT ?

Did you get the same dad type thang that Roxy got when she wanted to go look at a 6 litre V8 Dodge Van ?

Did you get the same dad type thang that Roxy got when she wanted to go look at a 6 litre V8 Dodge Van ?

Not only his daughter but his only child! Well he wasn't impressed to say the least but admitted he had an Aston Martin at my age so has no arguement...I imagine it was a pretty similar conversation! This Roxy sounds like a good girl!

what does it say that i told my dad i wanted to go and get a supra even though im only 20..... the next weekend he drove me 100 odd miles to go get it....please break this down for me :(

Not only his daughter but his only child! Well he wasn't impressed to say the least but admitted he had an Aston Martin at my age so has no arguement...I imagine it was a pretty similar conversation! This Roxy sounds like a good girl!

she wont take any crap from me, thats for sure. But she will take the odd £20 for petrol etc :)

'dont laugh, you're daughter may be inside'...I used to think this was a funny sticker