The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra/Forum Virgin

Laura

Yeah why is that? Just turned 26. Probably seems old if you're 23! :(

you choose the wrong smiley the one you choose does this....

im 26 and old
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
:D

you have to put some writing between the 2 SAD quotes and make your own smiles. (now be nice with them lol)

26 doesnt seem old, i think im old sometimes, seems like yesterday i was 18 - 19. Luckerly Ewen is about to remind me how young we are :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im 26 and old

you have to put some writing between the 2 SAD quotes and make your own smiles. (now be nice with them lol)

26 doesnt seem old, i think im old sometimes, seems like yesterday i was 18 - 19. Luckerly Ewen is about to remind me how young we are :D

im 26 and old

im 26 and old

Tell me about it, I went to a gig last night and my back was aching after about 3 hours! That's not meant to happen yet!

Young at Heart!

So glad I found this forum, wouldn't know how else to get through today! Have had 2 customers since 9am...Roll on 5 o'clock!

Tell me about it, I went to a gig last night and my back was aching after about 3 hours! That's not meant to happen yet!
Young at Heart!

Gig ... 3 hours.... back ache.... wont ask what type of gig this was :blink: :D

actually hope i dont see you about, you'll be ready to slap me :slap:

you wont be glad you found this forum, when you get addicted to it and you start spending cash on your car :(

2 customers .........what do you do?

Young at Heart!

Hi and welcome.

I remember when it used to be club festival in Edinburgh, went clubbing Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes sunday nights, and clubs stayed open till 5am and i started work @ 6.30am, now i check to see when the last train home is, how times change and i am only 28

you wont be glad you found this forum, when you get addicted to it and you start spending cash on your car :(

Yeah I assumed this car may turn into a financial pit, not cos there's stuff wrong, just more I want to do...:eyebrows:

I sell cars!

Hi and welcome.

I remember when it used to be club festival in Edinburgh, went clubbing Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes sunday nights, and clubs stayed open till 5am and i started work @ 6.30am, now i check to see when the last train home is, how times change and i am only 28

I don't know how we did it! Also £70 every 2 weeks filled my car and paid for booze and fags, how did that work? :drag:

what the hell is a nicky face?!? im guessing a Big Brother thing as i know your a big fan Ewen

Yeah...Nicky from BB...she does a cool Klingon impersonation. Either that or she has terminal wind.

Did I hear someone mentioning a golden shower yesterday ?

not very well obviously if you have 2 customers :D

2nd hand or do you work for a main dealer type of thing?

It was gonna just be a flying visit but you guys seem to know your stuff, I may have to use and abuse you for info later on when I get her. What do you mean dammit ?! How ruuuude! consider yourself slapped :slapped:

We just haven't had anyone walk in the door I guess cos of the footie. I work in a VW car dealership, but only til Wednesday then I'm moving to VW vans...

It was gonna just be a flying visit but you guys seem to know your stuff, I may have to use and abuse you for info later on when I get her. What do you mean dammit ?! How ruuuude!

We just haven't had anyone walk in the door I guess cos of the footie. I work in a VW car dealership, but only til Wednesday then I'm moving to VW vans...

know our stuff....have you been reading the same thread as me :D :sos:

use and abuse me.....normally this is the other way around...but i will accept it this time! i see im gonna have to keep a low profile in bmth now :sly:

Laura...I trust you...Roxy (daughter) is looking for a VW Caravelle or similar...if you see any decent px's heads up please

No probs, will let you know. Anything particularly you are looking for? Eg age, spec, budget.... Great name!

No probs, will let you know. Anything particularly you are looking for? Eg age, spec, budget.... Great name!

very decent of you...

shes got a £5k total budget, but would prefer £3k ish leaving some left for Roxification. Preferably camper layout and girlie coloured (owt except brown)....obviously I dont want her driving around in a rust heap, but I know the budgets low rent. Wide open on spec too, but power steering and parking sensors would be useful :) If this develops, and you have the time, please pm me with whatever comes to mind. Shes serious, and we've looked at three or four already but they were lacking a little something.