Project PT67DBB

SimonB

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It could be your compression is so much better...but we don't know what it was like before...

At the end of the day though you must be thrilled...more power and no loss of midrange...perfect :D

Oh yes... :D

Still got a few things on the to do list. Getting my aircon fixed is getting nearer the top now it's getting hot again! Also got to tidy up my intercooler pipework (it sits too low with the new turbo atm), change my front bumper now its cracked and sort out my undertray/ducting. Then I'll be off the Germany to see how fast it'll go... :flame:

Top banana :thumbs:

Gotta love that T67 :D

You've got the same cams as me and side by side your dyno and mine are pretty much exactly the same! Hurrah!

-Ian

PS Just remembered, mine was with the Non-DBB :blink: I really should get it re-dyno'd when I can pluck up the courage :)

PPS You have buckets more torque at

Great work on the graph.

I really thought the GT35 would have killed the 67 in the midrange but looking at that the 67 is just as good but with much better top end.

Nice work.

I have 61 plot if you want to overlay that as well, let me know.

• 6 months later...

I really thought the GT35 would have killed the 67 in the midrange but looking at that the 67 is just as good but with much better top end.

The dyno graph for my GT35R differs a lot to Simon's GT35R. At 4k rpm mine is showing between 350-400hp, where as on Simon's graph it's showing 200hp. If you compare them side to side they look very different.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8061/542hpdyno1lb3.jpg

I bet thats a monster on the road Nic.

Did you ever find out what mode your dyno run was done in, should be either SHOOT6 or SHOOT6F.

Do you have a dyno plot showing torque, that looks like two power runs as they dont cross at 5250rpm.

The dyno graph for my GT35R differs a lot to Simon's GT35R. At 4k rpm mine is showing between 350-400hp, where as on Simon's graph it's showing 200hp. If you compare them side to side they look very different.

As a comparison my motor shows approx 280hp and 350ft/lbs at 4k in SHOOT6F.

I bet thats a monster on the road Nic.

Using the seat of my pants dyno, I'd say the power curve on the graph is quite accurate, by 4K rpm it is certainly producing a lot more than 200hp.

I took a biker friend of mine out yesterday for a spin, he is use to big bikes and was blown away by the car.

Did you ever find out what mode your dyno run was done in, should be either SHOOT6 or SHOOT6F.Do you have a dyno plot showing torque, that looks like two power runs as they dont cross at 5250rpm.

No I keep meaning to do this, but keep forgetting, I'll try to get more info next time I'm there.