The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Logo?

ellis

Ellis have you tried the logo on different coloured back groups? Will it work on a black background for example, just wondering if it would be worth doing an alternative letter colour for use on dark backgrounds (eg. do the dragonball text in white, etc.)

• 1 month later...

Paul, mkivsupra.net has to be on the logo, I cant see why its been taken off.

Whats the point in it being a mkivsupra.net event with the club giving money towards it if theres absolutely nothing showing that its from this club.

You need to get the URL on there or discuss with me why it cant be on there.

JB

I did try and make it work but unfortunately the design does mean that the mkiv supra logo does not physically stay on the windscreen due to the size of the lettering - bits of the logo will not leave the sticky back and keep falling off and the first sign of anyone washing their car will see

mk v ne

The logo does appear on the T shirts of course

drop the word Supra and put the URL in there if you have to.

Do whatever it takes to get the url on there, split it over 2 lines or hide part of it behind the main Dragonball words. Or even put the mkivsupra bit to the left of the 0 and put the .net in the 0.

Tell the sticker company that the URL has to be on there and its up to them to sort it out.

JB

its what the web site lives and dies by, everybody will see the cars with stickers, all the video footage will no doubt feature the stickers and any publicity will show the stickers. So I feel the URL is essential to the event to show which club everybody belongs to.

If they can fit it on the bottom as a full URL http://www.mkivsupra.net then thats a fair compromise.

JB

JB - worry not

The URL will appear on all the T shirts, the publicity flyers, the DVD and the even the microphones!!

Perhaps a small phone call regarding your views would have sufficed - when I could explain the constraints to which the printers (not I) have put on this due to the colours and the processes required

I have tried one on and liased with Ellis on changing colours etc as a result, spent hours talking about T shirts / timings / arrangements etc - if anything the miami-gt logo should appear if that concerned about the publicity

Please do not set up a hanging party as it is late, I am tired and I will start throwing my toys out of the pram...

I will try and speak to the printer tomorrow, promise nothing...but will try

If you wish to talk about it further then lets talk tomorrow

Cheers