The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help

jazz1

im just pissed off with everything in life, i know hes a great dad hes also just given me his other house and iv just turned 21 and have a great job starting next week. I dont need no house neither do i care about life as it sucks, i just dream about supras im seriously mad about my car. Today just got worse as he stated moaning about me just chroming the engine, id rather save my money now and buy a single turbo already complete for around 22,000

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you understand, he is a spoilt brat. And if he ran in to my car at a roundabout I would not care whether his skid marks were 25 feet or 25 metres. Grow up Jazz

hold on mate i didnt even hit the fucking cop car and for nothing i got 3 points copers are fucking bastards this government law are bullshit they are scamy bastards alll they do is fine people but never cut done the things they should do such as crime etc:)

hold on mate i didnt even hit the fucking cop car and for nothing i got 3 points copers are fucking bastards this government law are bullshit they are scamy bastards alll they do is fine people but never cut done the things they should do such as crime etc:)

Sorry fella, but no reasonable driver makes 25ft skid marks before approaching a roundabout, unless they werent concentrating on the road (careless driving) or were speeding/not driving correctly in the given conditions.

Thorin, I hear ya, I think he was told to stfu when he first joined trying to brag/impress us all :rolleyes: about how much money he had to spend on a car which his old man has paid for. Subtle he aint ;)

guess they keep getting worser, what happend with me was, i was at a constant speed aproaching an roundabout. I was going to proceed ahead as the view from the right seemed clear but as the view was fairly restricted i saw the vehicle and braked sharped, which caused my car to skid and nearly colliding with the police vehicle, now iv always been a safe drive never had an accident or speeding fines etc, but that day had to be a bad day(3am in the morning). Just because of that i got fined 500 pounds and three points, surely you lot understand thats alot for a silly little mistake