The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help

jazz1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im just worried i hope i wont loose my licience or loose my job

I think you'll be fine. Just take the three points. If you have the time (a couple of days off work for court.. maybe just one) then go ahead and take a chance with an excuse, but don't fret over it.

hard to see those small ones, but thank you very much carlos, i dont mind the points so long as i dont lose my new job

Was there a sign for the roundabout?

Personally I think the animal story will be seen right through and you're better off just admitting that you didn't realise the mini roundabout was there.

My friend's younger brother (20) got two lots of £30 speeding fines recently (separate occasions) and he got his licenced revoked cause he's only been driving 2 years. He has to do the test again. So i'd be worried if you get 6 points. TBH i really don't think you should be driving a Supra if you can't get round a roundabout in a fiat punto.

hold on i been driving for 3 years and 6 months:rolleyes:

all the more reason why you should be able to drive properly by now!

only joking, hope everything goes ok.

Why did you started a sensitive thread in Supra Chat when normally you do them in members only?

then there gona do me over?

not all coppers are dick heads, there are some decent ones out there, when i got caught doing 96.8 mph in a 60 they were more interested in telling how the car that i was driving done on top gear (fabia vrs), mind you i still got 6 points and a £350 fine, but the coppers were ace,

you will get off lightly, i never as i was caught back home in scotland and our laws are tougher than english law, as down here the max fine i woudl have got as neighbour is a copper woudl have been up to 6 points and a max £200 fine, christ in the letter i even told them i wanted to be a driving instructor (which i genuinely do want to do) and that i would glady pay a larger fine and told them 6 points or more would stop me from doing this, and even offered to go on one of those new drivers courses where they give you a lighter punishment if you go on one they still threw the book at me, and what gets me i was doing under 100mph still speeding so my stupid fault but you here it on telly or in the papers about people that run people over are speeding over £100 and a lot worse than me and they got let off with 3 points and a £50 fine, i tell you its one thing i am glad about being in england the laws are easier, i am sure the judge was having a bad day