Supragal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Jake

WHERE WAS ASHLEY THOUGH? A meet's not a meet without the wreckless one! He taught me everything I know about bad driving BTW.

Thats actually really amusing because I consider myself a good driver, you me and Kev would tear it up mate, like the 3 musketeers, except it would be the 3 bad asses !!!!

Still just think, next time you see me, I will be fixed......

Originally posted by HISUPE

Oh - and Faye, no Nur Spec?!?!? :( Thought you were having that fitted while you were on hols? Hope its still going on soon?!!? ;)

I'm patiently waiting, reckon I should get it fitted next week, you wait next month I will sound just a little louder than a mouse squeek!

Got my last seat sorted though so I'm all beige and black now - slowly but surely I'm getting there.

Originally posted by Faye

You are not alone, both Rosie and I are 23 too.

Actually think i was the baby of the bunch at 22. :p

Great night, good turnout and wicked doughnuts! Thx Dude and Geeza!

Vid will hopefully be along shorltly peeps.

BTW think B/water should be our next venue (TGI fridays does excellent steak), will be happyto sort out - with some help of course. :thumbs:

Trig

96 SZ J-Spec N/A

HKS super dragger

Full Veilside kit

18" Modena 760 split rims

Alpine IVX-C806 (in english a T.V.)

PS2

Audiobahn speakers all round

Vauxhall Combo

1.7 TDi

So much power!!!

:thumbs: ITS ALLLLLLL GOOD!!

Groovy meet up peeps, well enjoyed the cruize minus the "Guildford Massive" a selection of intelligent insults:

"Look they're all the same"

"F**k off back to essex"

"My 106 could ave em"

"Look how wide that spoiler is"

Was so tempted to drive at him, but would have had to mount the curb and rozziers certainly would have joined us then ;)

Well thanks to my motor mouth I've now have an alter-ego called "Wank Chop", so I'd like to be the first to welcome him to the BBS ;) -

DA: Neil, now was it really neccessary to bring that up on here....

WC: You damn right it was!!

DA: Wank Chop shut up!!!!

Eh hem, anyway.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So without checking my profile some guesses at my age, for those who don't know me by name you can refer to me as "The Suited One" ;)

Great night guys, cool drive home - nice toying around with that Jag and Audi TT - Far, don't think they really wanted to play though....

:sly:

hELLO

Great meet everyone - nice to see you guys again, Jake after meeting so many people on that night I really cant put your face to your name sorry if I didnt talk to you much.

TRIG,OXY,DARK ANGEL,NEIL,SG - nice to see you all again

I thought the drive could have been longer, the cruise down to Brighton was cool as we had longer on the road.

Originally posted by Faye

I'm patiently waiting, reckon I should get it fitted next week, you wait next month I will sound just a little louder than a mouse squeek!

Got my last seat sorted though so I'm all beige and black now - slowly but surely I'm getting there.

Good stuff - thats what we like to hear :D I think you should crack you're brothers whip a bit harder and make him fit it asap ;) :D

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Well thanks to my motor mouth I've now have an alter-ego called "Wank Chop", so I'd like to be the first to welcome him to the BBS ;) -

DA: Neil, now was it really neccessary to bring that up on here....

WC: You damn right it was!!

DA: Wank Chop shut up!!!!

Eh hem, anyway.....

I'm FPMSL :D class :D

Yeah - drive could have been better but hey, everyone was too busy gassing so thats cool too :D

Millhouse/Supragal - how you get the night shots so well, what setting you use on the camera?

SG - I'm not feeling great either, dodgy food?!?! grrrr :mad:

Was great weather, damp cold air, was hitting just under 1.2 on the way home, car was flying!!! At least I know the restrictor is set about spot on! :D