Supragal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Paul E

Anyone going to this that needs from stuff from me dropping off?

No Food BTW

And I am not convoy driving - as i am very upset at not having the car for another 3 weeks!

:(

Oi!!! Stop trying to make us feel sorry for you through lack of car, therefore taking advantage of our sympathy and selling us bling bling stuff ;)

You can bring me anything you like....as long as it's free :p

Supragal

HISUPE +1

Faye

Trig10uk (+1)

Scooter

Pulse

Jive

SteveW

Paul E (no food)

Far !

Supra TT Myster

BigRoy

fastisnice

DarkAngel

nicksupra67

Dude(and mrs dude and dudette)

Nick (No food!)

Amazing grace (+1 no food?)

JamesArup (No food!)

Geezabloke

Jake

Jez Sutherland

Matt B (Poss +1)

millhouse

Mandy Gladstone + 1

oxygene

Green Supra (Heavy Pencil !)(No food..I ate last week)

Looks like I wont have my car for at least another 2 or 3 weeks as well! *sob sob* im still waiting for replacement turbo's from japan.

so i am definitely not coming along to this event because the supra is my only car!! have thought about buying a cheap run around a second car, but i'll probably spend the money i would have spent on a second car, on mods and bling bling stuff instead lol

Paul, i'll be in touch soon about the defi dials and a pillar :D

I'll definitely be after a 60mm boost gauge, 60mm EGT gauge, the control unit, and the 2 pod a-pillar that replaces the stock a-pillar.

Cheers

Originally posted by osso

Looks like I wont have my car for at least another 2 or 3 weeks as well! *sob sob* im still waiting for replacement turbo's from japan.

so i am definitely not coming along to this event because the supra is my only car!! have thought about buying a cheap run around a second car, but i'll probably spend the money i would have spent on a second car, on mods and bling bling stuff instead lol

Paul, i'll be in touch soon about the defi dials and a pillar :D

I'll definitely be after a 60mm boost gauge, 60mm EGT gauge, the control unit, and the 2 pod a-pillar that replaces the stock a-pillar.

Cheers

Hopefully you'll be on the road in time for the next one then :thumbs:

Yup...remember, legal plates, warm clothing... and documents in case we get pulled lol :D

Ooo actually, just though, I reckon it'll be easier if we all bring cash coz when it comes to bill time if we all get out cards and say "Can we split this 27 ways, except 2 on this one, 3 on this one..."etc etc they won't be too impressed!! Plan??

Erm...it was kind of a joke regarding the fact that Guildford Police are gonna LOVE 25 Supras on their pad.... half serious though, if you're legal and you get pulled they can't do anything, plus if you've got your docs you don't have to bother with the hassle of going to the station to produce... I'm not driving so I don't care... :)

Millhouse & Mandy - which way are you going to this tonight?

I've got a half day as I had to work yesterday on an improptu call out so have wangled some time off, gonna clean the car if it doesn't rain today.

Do we wanna risk convoying up there and getting pulled by the police Mandy ?? ;) :innocent:

Originally posted by HISUPE

We should be ok - we're only doing 1 cruise through the centre then we'll be off so shouldn't get much agro.

Nah, that comment was aimed at MandyGladstone, on a previous meet to Reading, Mandy, Millhouse and myself convoyed up there and Mandy got pulled coz they thought the car had been stolen :)

I have heard that the Guildford police aren't too impressed with convoys though......so expect trouble :(

Originally posted by HISUPE

Nice one :D

Postcode is: GU1 1UP

Travelinn Page here: http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=93

Basically M25 to Junc 10. A3 south. After about 10 mins you're get to a sweeping left hand bend and shortly after a junc called Stoke Interchange (also signposted Spectrum Leisure Centre IIRC), the left lane is a slip lane so dive into that, come off, stay left hand lane at first lights. Go directly left - almost back on yourself at next set, and the Travelinn is the 1st left - can't really miss it :D

Just to confirm (I cant' be bothered going through 25+ pages worth), this is where we're meeting?

I should be able to leave work/Aylesbury by 6:30 .. aiming to get there by 8:30 latest, hoping I can arrive before then.

What's happening with the cruise/dinner etc? Are we doing dinner first then a cruise or the other way around? I'd like to be there for the cruise more than I care about dinner.

What is the plan for tonight?

Thanks

-p

Originally posted by far

Trig UK

DARK ANGEL

MATT B

Just to confirm we are all still meeting at daddy macs at 7 ?

27 sups ! woohoo ! :thumbs:

Far,

Geeza and I were hoping to meet up with you chaps in Redhill.

Where is daddy macs?

Jive / Millhouse

Happy to meet and convoy up if you like

Could meet at Winchester like the last time say 6.30ish whatever suits you two.

Anyway I enjoy being pulled unfortunately not by the old bill:D :D

And before you ask Green Supra Im not losing my toys again for nobody:devil: :devil:

catch you later for a good turn out hopefully

Mandy

Far,

Geeza and I were hoping to meet up with you chaps in Redhill.

Where is daddy macs?

DADDY MACS - IS MACCY DEES - its on the main roundabout in redhill towncentre opposite the train station and bus station.

If you can find the train station you will be able to see the maccy dees (opposite)

ALL call me if you are not from this area 07702 112345 and cant find maccys

Looking like a fine evening hopefully! No rain!

Its gonna be well foggy 2nite apperantly - does that mean we can do silly speeds without out plates being read by the piggies ?