• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHOA! WHOA!!

What a great evening!!

Tonight was the first krooz I have been on and I really enjoyed it.

It was also great to finally meet you all and thx for not dissing my car as its like totally lame compared to all of yours :)

WHEN AND WHERE'S THE NEXT ONE!!!!

LOL!!!

What a top night - superb fun! Nice to meet some new faces, and some regulars who are also new faces to me :D

I dunno who arranged an entertainer to come, but he even had a supe too!!! Oh hang on, it was Dark Angel, or should I say "Wankchops" :D :p LMFAO!!! :D

The convoy was a bit subdued but it wasn't really the weather for it - hope we didn't lose too many! LOL at all the Green Eyed Monsters in the queue to 80's night at Time Nightclub "My 106 could 'av them" LMFAO :D They are all pikey uni students so you'll have to let them off ;)

Trig - YOU MUST UPLOAD THE DONUT VID MATE :D

Not too impressed with the venue though - my apologies for that, they had 2 weeks notice we were going, and they still ran out of lots of food - I wasn't impressed and I don't think a few of you lot were either, so soz. And what the feck was up with the heat in there - flipping hell :eek:

Still don't know how we weren't stormed by Rozzers!

Great stuff - all thats left to do is sort a venue for the next one! :D

Got a few pics that kinda came out ok:

gford1.jpg

Nice to meet you too BTW Oxy :D Didn't know where you were on the M25 so I just followed Far and WC ;)

Just had a thought, hadn't we said about the next being Lakeside or Bluewater and making it a christmas dinner thing? If so we'll need the guys over that way to sort pronto so we can get booked in :D

Originally posted by HISUPE

Just had a thought, hadn't we said about the next being Lakeside or Bluewater and making it a christmas dinner thing? If so we'll need the guys over that way to sort pronto so we can get booked in :D

Actually... had forgotten about that, but was just thinking along the same lines- a christmas party was mentioned in another thread- could combine the 2? Not sure if a Monday night would suit though- what do peeps think?

Originally posted by oxygene

Hi Oxy, I'm not sure which person was you. I didn't get to speak to everyone, what with Rokka and Green Supra turning up and all.

Good of Geezerbloke Dave to make the effort too, did anyoe come further? The Swiss Family Dude maybe?

Great to finally meet Rosie too, and Far though didn't get to speak to him much.

Respect to the regulars: Scooter, Jive, Millhouse etc

WHERE WAS ASHLEY THOUGH? A meet's not a meet without the wreckless one! He taught me everything I know about bad driving BTW.

Originally posted by Supragal

Actually... had forgotten about that, but was just thinking along the same lines- a christmas party was mentioned in another thread- could combine the 2? Not sure if a Monday night would suit though- what do peeps think?

the christmas party should be at a hotel so we dont have to drive home :)

hisupe, oxy followed me to the M3

jake, ash is at work tonight

Do you remember a skinhead with a lot of earrings...White T-Shirt, Red Supe A15OXY

Ah yes, I noticed a new face sat next to Far during the food, right? Thought it might be you but wasn't sure. No offence like, but you look too young to handle a Supra. :respekt:

[/old fart mode] :p

Originally posted by Jake

Ah yes, I noticed a new face sat next to Far during the food, r

[/old fart mode] :p

Food? what food........was so busy gassing to Earth, Faye n Paul E i forgot to eat anything.....lol:p Great meal.......NOT!

Serious fun though.....All the usual suspects.....nice to see Mandy n Hubby (wicked boot install) Jake, Jive, Millhouse, Green ect ect...........all those not mentioned too!...........apart from Dude......

:baa:

Any pics or vids of doughnuts, please forward....:flame Dev

Did you know im like only 3 days younger than Farhan....Im 26 dewd.How old did u think I was then...?

Sorry mate, I would've said you were at least four or five days younger than Far, my bad. :D

Actually I didn't realize you knew Far before tonight. I thought you were just sitting with him because nobody else wants to!:p

AWWW dont b like that :)

I know Farhan through a guy he used 2 work with, who I went to school with called Dave.

Farhan Dave and I went out in my Supra for lunch one afternoon and after his near-death experience (no BS) in my Supra, he wanted to buy one :)