• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool pics people.

:)

It must of looked spectacular as 26 Supras emerged from the Fog like a Ghost train, down the high Street of a Monday Night Ghost town. the look on the Cops faces parked up on the high street was a picture.

:eek: :eek:

The eerie sound of induction kits , dump valves and loud exhausts echoing off the medieval walls must of given them a bit of a clue before the image took form through the mist.

The friendliness and togetherness of everyone warmed my soul.

Definately a night to remember, I enjoyed everyones company.

Nice to see some new faces Amazing Grace, Squirel, Nick, and the regular suspects soz 4 not mentioning names too many of ya he he.

Sorry we had to leave the pub, just as I was about to buy the drinks

:D

Someone bought me a drink and I felt guilty coz didn't get to buy any...def my round next time...cheers for the fags Jake...I sound like a right ponce now....I owe you.

A great nite. thanks to those who organised it ...total success.

(God don't I go on)

Thanks Green Supraboy,for your kind words of greeting,

It was great to meet some of you last night, I am just pig sick that I arrived late and missed seeing and talking about everyones cars. Youall were in the bar by the time I got there damn. A big thank you to Mandy and Hubby who so kindly took me under their wing, you know feeling spare wheelish an that, not knowing anyone. And cheers to Dude for his advice, I now want Race Logic Traction real Bad... Oh by the way did Oxygen and Green supraboy find the rest of the crew as somehow the three of us lost the rest of you. I had to peel off you know kid at home and all that.. Was my first evey cruise, I like can we do it again soon. PS. Rosie sorry we got our orders mixed up , Honestly talk about putting my size eight in it lol....:D

Hi AG

Yeah we found em in the end. They werent far away.

It was my first krooz as well and I really enjoyed it.

It was nice to meet you, I didnt feel such a loner with a pretty well stock spec. MKIV

Are you coming along to the next meet..?

Oxy,

Pleased you found them you and GSB looked well sick as we crossed at the lights last night. I really wanted to keep going with all the Supes but duty called. Yes I would love to come to next meet, Just cant travel to big a distance. But if not to far wild horses an all that lol. I felt better too for meeting you as we had the only non dressed cars, but I still think they look sweet lol!!

Yep know how you felt Grace, Earthrokka (friend with wild dreadlocks that get in a tangle) and me turned up bit late..so did seem a bit short n sweet.

Your cars were well nice, even if they are virgins (like me ha ha)

:D

Not everyone mods their cars. most just do a little bit here n there wheels n stuff and some go mental, and some are mental he he.

Was good to meet Oxy too. we found em in the end.

Theres always loads of meets on Gatherings n events.. you can always organise a little meet-up down your way..

There is sometimes meets at Box Hill every so often not sure if thats near you?

Was real nice to meet you hope to see ya again!

:cool:

Hi ya,

Box Hill is about 10 mins from my place so that would be spoily near hahahah, Thanks you say the sweetest things lol!!ha. Will keep checking Events etc ... would love to attend gathering soon still want to take good look at all the BHP goodies.. What time did you all finish cruzing and where did ya all go .. I hear Geeza and another had a bit of a burn DAMN I mised that toooooo!

The Cruize ended up in Woking as the finale, the last I knew was Hisupe, Far myself (Dark Angel) and one other who I can't place right now heading anti clockwise on the M25 through thick fog. Was quite fun spooking out the Audi TT and Jag as 3 or 4 Soops get outta the shadows like the Nazgul themselves "Bagginssss Shireeeee" ;)

Or in our case

"Toyotaaaaa Sooooooooooopsssssssss" :flame Dev

yet another great meet it was good to see so many people and cars there nice to meet you amazing grace hope to see you again soon i too want traction control have already made enquiries seems i can have one with launch control so i can still burn those boy racers off even in the wet:p nice as ever to see green supra and so many faces ive not met

Mandy great to hear from you,

Good time was had by all lol..

About Racelogic, I spoke to Paul E at Miami Rice he said if we sign up now he will try to sort us out asap. Having given it some thought I decided to get one safety and all, he said if I was interested that I should send him an e-mail then he would send me a form to fill in. He asked me to pass this info on to you if yr interested. Anyway it was great chatting to you and your other half, what a lucky girl you are, you want it and he gets it for your car, wish mine was so easy going, I will be paying for this one myself, Big sigh............

Speak soon see ya at next meet

regards,

Sheena

Sheena, were you last out of the car park on Monday? if so thanks for letting me out in front (the very standard blue one).

I'll keep an eye out for you round Dorking way as i work in Abinger Hammer.

BTW anyone care to tell me where the doughnut action happened, i'm always interested in big and local 'bollard free' tarmac areas.

Yes Scooter that was me bringing up the rear! My pleasure. are you going to the meet on the 23 nr Watford? dont know if I can make it but will try, If only I knew how to pasts????dohhhhh..

If not when is the next Surrey meet? Think we should try and get them in our area around Abinger way plenty of good Pubs for a little Christmas mulled wine lol..

Will more than likely be going to that and / or the Bluewater thing.

I agree about the pubs near Abinger but not so sure about the roads for a convoy of Sup's. Plus most of the regulars are more worried about the quality of fuel fed to their cars than the quality of their drinks......

Could try and organise a little meet at Box hill before Christmas on one of the current no event (are there any?) weekends, or possibly organise an early 2004 Monday meet.

If I were you I'd try and get along to some of the ones already being organised and tag along in the M25 convoy.